• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relationship status.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What's your relationship status?

If you're with someone, how long have you been together?
    If you're single, are you looking? Why or why not?

You can mention whatever you want!

Years
    I am single, not looking for anyone, because I'm a simple man yet a very difficult person to be with.

"I like being alone. At least I convince myself that I'm better off that way."

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm taken and very happy. :) I've been with my boyfriend, Jarrett, for about half a year. It's going great and I hope it can continue to go up from here. I'm so happy I took a chance and asked him out because he's a fantastic boyfriend.

Years
    I'm currently single, and not really looking. I'm just too busy with personal and professional things going on in my life right now. Also, no one wants to be with me anyway lol.

TY

I am taken aswell and happy with my girlfriend aswell. We're together for almost 5 months now and I feel like it will end up in something great as the time so far has been wonderful and she always manages to cheer me up no matter how depressed I am.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've been with my boyfriend for about 3.5 years now. It's kind of strange when I think about it, I started dating him as I started college so a great deal of people I know think of us as a unit - they've never seen us in any way other than together. Anyway, he and I are very happy and are setting up long-term plans to make a life together. :)

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    single. I'm not actively looking for someone else, I want to let any bond come naturally. I asked a girl out not too long ago and I'm still kinda fixating on that haha oops.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Forever single 8D Haven't had a partner of any kind up till this point, and I haven't been looking for one either. Not exactly sure why, but I've just never really seen relationships as something that's ever really interested me. I wouldn't be opposed to trying it out, but right now it doesn't really have that high of a priority haha :p

Years
    Single by choice. Never been a relationship. No plans on changing that anytime soon. I'm happy on my own right now. :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I am single, and I am still actively looking for someone if I ever want to experience true happiness and keep my family bloodline alive. Unfortunately, I can't go to dating sites because of my own join site limitation, so I may have to get lucky find one here or in real life, since a few of the women I know are moving to faraway universities next semester, while I stay in my own hometown to go to an alternative university that's nearby and not too faraway.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I just lost 100 pounds. I haven't been in a relationship in months if you know what I mean.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Single for nearly 4 months now, and not really looking for a relationship. There are more important things to focus on at the moment. If opportunity knocks, though, then yeah, maybe I'll go for it. Maybe.

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
    I am single as the day is long. I had actively looked for a period of time but because of a couple of recent events, I'm not sure it's worth it anymore.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I'm in a relationship as of now and I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year and a half now. Even though it's a long distance relationship, things have been going good and I can see things are heading in a more serious direction.

I plan to move to the US to live with him after I'm done school. ^w^

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Single for about 9 months now because I don't want to get back with my ex. Actively searching for someone with no luck.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    Single, for 2 weeks now. We used to live together, and although she never really believed in marrying anyone, was pretty close. Not looking at all.

Back