• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a Team / Individual Move Set Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Go Charizard, this is not the right place to ask this; if you want to trade Pokémon, go to the Wireless Trade Corner in the D/P section.

Years
    I need a moveset for Sceptile please. Special Sweeper

He does better SubSeeding, but the Choice Specs set is:

Sceptile @ Choice Specs
    Overgrow / [Timid or Modest] Nature
    EVs: 252 Sp. ATK / 252 SPD / 4 HP
    - Grass Knot / Energy Ball
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Focus Blast
    - HP Fire

Decide what ever STAB you want, Dragon Pulse for the popular dragons, Focus Blast helps with Blissey, and HP Fire gives type coverage with Dragon Pulse.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok ive just got a pwnage Heatran from a good friend of mine in a trade whos from from smogon (its legit, the reason i say this is because its ivs are scarily good)

ivs

HP - 27

ATT - 27

DEF - 29

SP.ATT - 30

SP.DEF - 5 (*Cries* why couldnt you be better ? Oh well it wont need this anyways)

SPEED - 31

Timid Nature (Hidden power Poison, yes FTW lol XD)

My desired moveset is

Heatran@Choice Specs / Choice Scarf
    Timid Nature
    56 Hp / 252 SP.ATT / 200 SPEED
    - Lave Plume / Fire Blast / Flamethrower / Overheat
    - Dragon pulse
    - Earth Power
    - Explosion

Now my one real problem, shall i Choice Scarf or Choice Specs it ??

Years
    I think with the almost perfect IVs and 252 EVs in Sp. ATK that it will be reaching around 350 Sp. ATK, which is pretty good. The perfect SPD IVs, 200 SPD EVs, and a +SPD nature should put his speed around 270 SPD. I'd Scarf it, but it's up to you.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I think with the almost perfect IVs and 252 EVs in Sp. ATK that it will be reaching around 350 Sp. ATK, which is pretty good. The perfect SPD IVs, 200 SPD EVs, and a +SPD nature should put his speed around 270 SPD. I'd Scarf it, but it's up to you.

Thats what i was thinking, i wish it would of been Modest as it looses out on alot of sp.att if i scarfed it, so i was more inclined to Specs it. Although it gets to 396 speed with the Scarf.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back