• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Requested Name Change: Taurus if not Minerva if still not then Paradon

You just joined this month. You'd be better off just making a new account with one of those names, really. But if you don't wanna do that, you'll have to wait four months before you can change your name.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    user name change request
    Please change: spazzy

if taken change to : slim spazzy

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
    Years
  • You just joined this month. You'd be better off just making a new account with one of those names, really. But if you don't wanna do that, you'll have to wait four months before you can change your name.

Does it count if I was here from another account?
    if it is then I was Endless_Void and GreyVirgo...

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • You just joined this month, you're better off making a new account. Fairly certain your request will be rejected, if I remember the conditions for a name change right.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Been at pc a while and been waiting for this day for a long time. I want to request a name change. I am pretty sure it is took but pretty sure its a name with under 1000 post and inactive.

Former username: Noblebeastx
    New username: Symbiosis

I really want this new username.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Been at pc a while and been waiting for this day for a long time. I want to request a name change. I am pretty sure it is took but pretty sure its a name with under 1000 post and inactive.

That rule refers to you having over 1000 posts, any 'dead' user must have zero posts for a takeover. They must also been inactive since 2010.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Been at pc a while and been waiting for this day for a long time. I want to request a name change. I am pretty sure it is took but pretty sure its a name with under 1000 post and inactive.

How about...

★Symbiosis★

Can you do that one?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Yeah sorry I wasn't saying you couldn't have that nickname :< was on my phone and couldn't check, just clarifying the rule.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back