• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Requested Name Change: Yoshimi

Thank you to the as of yet unknown name changer.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Considering even given a little leeway, those accounts were a bit too active in the past according to the guidelines in the first post...I dunno. :X

CRAP! I didn't see them on the member list, where the hell did they pop up? Sorry.

Eh, 41 posts? And they only made one thread, their intro one, at least according to the search.

This is what I get for lurking for two years... >.<

Years
  • Sent my name change request to you thru pm! thanks!
    Unless you sent a PM to one of the admins, and CC'd the rest of them, it'd be better if you posted your name change here. Not only would the process be faster, but it'd at least be seen by all admins in the process.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Requested name change: Sopheria

Also, I saw that a friend of mine who joined in December got her name changed 2 weeks ago. So is there an exception to the 4 month rule if you just joined recently or...? If not, then I'll be hitting the 4 month mark in 10 days.

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Requested Name Change: 이큐리

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm two days away actually, but I mean, you did someone's at 10 days so two can't hurt.

Username change request: Jak

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=Jak

User joined in 2007 and hasn't signed in since joining, nor posted.

Like Luke, I want to get my alt's name changed as well, but I don't remember the password. It's beyond obviously me though (who else is crazy enough to name themselves that?), but if you still need me to log in, I'll try to figure out the password haha.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=SilverSmeargleSplatter

Username change request for alt: Everlark

Thank you in advance! x

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: Mew
    Old Username: UltraMew
    Hasn't logged in for ~7 years, has posts, but Ausandriel said okay.

Ausaudriel said:
    UltraMew said:
    I found a way inactive account, (last active 2007) but it has posts, and logged in since join. Here! Could you still consider it?
    That's fine, they haven't logged in for seven years. haha. Is that the name you want? :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back