• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request an Individual Moveset / Incomplete Team Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2009
    I need a good Stealth Rock-er to lead my team. I'm thinking either Aerodactyl, Uxie or Swampert, leaning towards Swampert a bit, simply because it can give a bit of variety to my team.
    Here are the rest of my team: (I'll just be listing the non-STAB moves. They all have 1 or 2 STAB moves)
    Scizor - Superpower
    Lucario - Ice Punch, Extremespeed
    Wobbuffet - Uh... The usual set
    Infernape - Grass Knot
    Porygon-Z - Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, HP Fighting

Thanks for any help

PS. Try and convince me that xxx is better. Suggesting a whole moveset would be cool =D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I need a good Stealth Rock-er to lead my team. I'm thinking either Aerodactyl, Uxie or Swampert, leaning towards Swampert a bit, simply because it can give a bit of variety to my team.
    Here are the rest of my team: (I'll just be listing the non-STAB moves. They all have 1 or 2 STAB moves)
    Scizor - Superpower
    Lucario - Ice Punch, Extremespeed
    Wobbuffet - Uh... The usual set
    Infernape - Grass Knot
    Porygon-Z - Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, HP Fighting

Thanks for any help

PS. Try and convince me that xxx is better. Suggesting a whole moveset would be cool =D

You know that Wobby is Uber, right? You can't use him in OU =(

Swampert would probably be the best choice since your team doesn't really have any physical durability.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2009
    You know that Wobby is Uber, right? You can't use him in OU =(

Swampert would probably be the best choice since your team doesn't really have any physical durability.

I'm not playing strictly OU =] It's the same as the Battle Tower rules. Some legendaries aren't allowed, no eggs.

And thanks for the suggestion.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Since Wobby is in Ubers , its banned in OU , you've better switch him to something else

like what Aura said , Swampert is your Ideal lead , it wont fail you when you set up SR . and Roar is night to PHaze DD Gyara

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2009
    Ok, thanks. Swampert with Roar ans SR seems like the go.
    Just one more thing. Since I WILL be changing to strictly OU pretty soon, any suggestions to fill up the gap that Wobbuffet made?

Edit: Do I need a wall? o.o

Also, I know this probably isn't the right place to ask, but are there any trainers in Pt that have a Mudkip/Marshstop/Swampert so that I can get one over GTS?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ok, thanks. Swampert with Roar ans SR seems like the go.
    Just one more thing. Since I WILL be changing to strictly OU pretty soon, any suggestions to fill up the gap that Wobbuffet made?

Edit: Do I need a wall? o.o

Also, I know this probably isn't the right place to ask, but are there any trainers in Pt that have a Mudkip/Marshstop/Swampert so that I can get one over GTS?

We'd really need a bit more information before offering ideas for replacements for your team. Posting a RMT would probably be your best choice =P

Someone can probably trade you one in the Trade Corner :O

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    After some careful thought and cosideration and some helpful advice for peers here at PokeCommunity and TeamUber.net here's my new and improved Psychic mono team back for another rate.

Lead!
    Starmie @ Focus Sash
    Natural Cure, Timid nature
    EVs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Speed
    Moves:
    -Hydro Pump
    -Grass Knot
    -Ice Beam
    -Rapid Spin

Cresselia @ Leftovers
    Levitate, Modest nature
    EVs: 252 HP/124 Def/32 SpA/100 SpD
    Moves:
    -Psychic
    -Ice Beam
    -Lunar Dance
    -Moonlight

Girafarig @ Life Orb
    Early Bird, Adamant nature
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Moves:
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Sucker Punch
    -Earthquake
    -Return

Alakazam @ Life Orb
    Synchronize, Timid nature
    EVs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe
    Moves:
    -Psychic
    -Charge Beam
    -Shadow Ball
    -Focus Blast

Jirachi @ Expert Belt
    Serene Grace, Adamant nature
    EVs: 124 HP/138 Atk/124 Def/124 SpD
    Moves:
    -Iron Head
    -Stealth Rock
    -Fire Punch
    -Healing Wish

Gallade @ Life Orb
    Steadfast, Jolly nature
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Moves:
    -Psycho Cut
    -Close Combat
    -Stone Edge
    -Shadow Sneak

Please give helpful rates Jirachi is the newest addition to the team replacing Bronzong others were already on but have been altered.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    A Good Garchomp?

Ok, Recently, On Pokemon Platinum, I Evolved My Gabite.
    And I Want Ideas On How To Make Better.
    Request an Individual Moveset  / Incomplete Team Help Thread

Lv.48 Lax
    Expert Belt
    Moveset:
    Crunch
    Brick Break
    Dragon Claw
    Fire Blast

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I think you'd be best off breeding for a new Gible, but try for an Adamant one. If you want to make that one better, though, just stick a Yache Berry on it, and give it Earthquake over Crunch.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Garchomp learns Earthquake via TM only , and it is in Battle Frontier ( needs Battle points but Dunno how much )

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Or someone can trade it to you via wifi...I would have thought that to be the obvious choice =/

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    TM26Earthquake Ground physical 100 100% Power doubles when performed against Pokemon using Dig. (Wayward Cave (Secret Area), Battle Park - 80BP*)

Found on Psypokés. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Aand that's where you are wrong. TM 26 can also be found with PickUp Ability. (PickUpper has to be at least level 91.)

thats rather rare lol -.-

@ Golden Apple : I havent gone to the deapest Wayward Cave so Im not sure =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back