• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    Pokemon Essentials Fakemon Resources

is there any resource of all kinds of different pieces from pokemon sprites for both front and back sprites?
    sorry if i wasn't clear

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2022
    HI, I'm new in making a Pokemon rom hack and what I need is a Gen 5 sprites version of the pokemons in Gen 1-3 (since i'm hacking a pokemon emerald rom). But I don't know how to edit the sprites that I downloaded and Im also a solo maker so it's kinda hard editing each pokemon from Gen 1 up to Gen 3.

So what I'm asking is... do any of you guys have the sprites that I needed or the links that you know might help me? If so please share it to me :) thaanks

(P.S. english is not my language so it was kinda hard to translating this)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    Does anyone have backsprites for May that's formatted for EBS? Ya know, the 3/4 body with the frames for animation. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • I need help making good gen 3 custom tilesets. And I need a trback and boy_run,surf, bike,etc. for the SM/USUM boy character. I already have his overworld sprite in gen 3 graphics. Thank you to anyone who can help, it is really appreciated.
    Resource requests

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I need help making good gen 3 custom tilesets. And I need a trback and boy_run,surf, bike,etc. for the SM/USUM boy character. I already have his overworld sprite in gen 3 graphics. Thank you to anyone who can help, it is really appreciated.

Hi, I moved your post here, to the Resource requests thread.

Years
  • I need help making good gen 3 custom tilesets. And I need a trback and boy_run,surf, bike,etc. for the SM/USUM boy character. I already have his overworld sprite in gen 3 graphics. Thank you to anyone who can help, it is really appreciated.

I don't think SM/USUM Boy Character sprites you have are made by Nintendo, they are custom. I suggest that you contact the original artist of the sprite before making any edits to it for sprites of Running, Surfing etc.

Also for the tiles (broken link removed)

Years
  • If you are a person who can make and trbacks read this thread.

I need help making good gen 3 custom tilesets. And I need a trback and boy_run,surf, bike,etc. for the sprite below. Thank you to anyone who can help, it is really appreciated.
    View attachment 92721

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    R/S/E Sprites RPG Maker XP Formatted?

I've looked everywhere for them, and I haven't been able to find them yet, but does anyone have all the Pokémon battle sprites (front, front shiny, back, back shiny) formatted for Pokémon Essentials/RPG Maker XP? Or does anyone have a project that already has the R/S/E sprites in it and is willing to share? I really don't want to have to download, rename, and resize all the sprites if someone already has.

Years
  • GBA Style gen 4 Pokémon sprites.

I'm making a game to have a consistent "GBA-like" aesthetic.

I need 64x64 sprites for the gen 4 Pokémon. I already got rips from the 64x64 DS Style resources for Gen 5 and 6 Pokémon, but i haven't found anything ready for Essentials for the Gen 4 Pokémon.

Years
  • I'm making a game to have a consistent "GBA-like" aesthetic.

I need 64x64 sprites for the gen 4 Pokémon. I already got rips from the 64x64 DS Style resources for Gen 5 and 6 Pokémon, but i haven't found anything ready for Essentials for the Gen 4 Pokémon.

You can check out the Chaos Rush DS Style 64x64 Sprite Resource and the Sugimori Pallete DS Style 64x64 Sprite Resource.

Years
  • Well, the reason i made this Thread is that i really didn't wanted to format 428 Sprites, but i guess i don't have other choice...

But it's actually pretty easy. Use one of those batch image resizers online to scale the 256x64 sprites to 512x128 ie 2x. Then use the Magic Wand Tool in Photoshop/Gimp to remove the background (Keep Contiguous option unchecked). Then Use the slice tool to save 4 slices of the same image as 4 different images. Then use Bulk Rename Utility to rename the sprites and boom! GBA Style Sprites.

Back