• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    EBS Sprite Help

I need help can anyone out there find or make B/W styled animated X/Y and SU/MO and also help me out with a few custom forms for pokemon
    And i just have to say sorry that i'm asking for a lot

Custom Forms - In no specific order
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I am just needing 3 48*48 Essentials like sprites. For Roseli Berry, Kee Berry and Maranga Berry respectively.

Bulbapedia has 24x24 icon sprites for all items (32x32 for gen 8), and you just have to resize them. I'll attach them anyway.

Attachments

• Resource requests
      item592.png
      9.3 KB · Views: 142
    • Resource requests
      item593.png
      14.1 KB · Views: 145
    • Resource requests
      item594.png
      10.9 KB · Views: 145

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • But it's actually pretty easy. Use one of those batch image resizers online to scale the 256x64 sprites to 512x128 ie 2x. Then use the Magic Wand Tool in Photoshop/Gimp to remove the background (Keep Contiguous option unchecked). Then Use the slice tool to save 4 slices of the same image as 4 different images. Then use Bulk Rename Utility to rename the sprites and boom! GBA Style Sprites.

Okay now how do i get them to 160x160 without having to do a lot of editing?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Does anyone have the sound effect that plays when attaching a z-crystal to a Pokemon? I tried looking in the Sun and Moon Super Music Collection and I can't find it anywhere.

Years
  • Okay now how do i get them to 160x160 without having to do a lot of editing?

Use one of those batch image resizers online to scale the 256x64 sprites to 512x128 ie 2x. Then use the Magic Wand Tool in Photoshop/Gimp to remove the background (Keep Contiguous option unchecked). Then Use the slice tool to save 4 slices of the same image as 4 different images. Then use Bulk Rename Utility to rename the sprites and boom! GBA Style Sprites.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2023
    I'm in need two custom trainer sprites -- a boy and a girl -- in active poses (as if they're directing their Pokemon in battle) for a Crystal ROM hack. So 56x56. The boy has a cap on backwards, the girl has a cap on forwards, and they're wearing backpacks.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • Back