• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Return From Exile OOC [M]

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Right, I'm still around. I'll get a post up today, no worries.

Speaking of which, I think I mentioned in one post that there were 24 Interceptors out of the 60 attack craft to begin with. Is that something you're okay with? Also, with one Interceptor squadron of 6 and another of 10, would that be small enough to consider putting them together into one squadron of 16? Or would they have to shrink more before doing that?

Years
Hey, no worries man, I'm sure that anyone who roleplays knows that IRC is more important than roleplaying!

That being said, quick question. Are the aliens in question all the short race that you included in the opening post? Or is it just the slave girl? Just asking for a little clarification.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I know I'm not the GM here, but it's my understanding that they're all the same alien race here. No enemy humans so far, and none of the other two alien races. As far as I've seen, anyway.

Question of my own. The warrior outside the observation room, is she a warrior as in a marine that boarded the enemy frigate? Or is that up to me?

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
STARDU5T the woman is one of the short aliens (Tardiin), they enslave their own.

Garet your correct the other 2 aliens haven't made an appearance yet. The woman is a warrior in rank. If you want to make her one of the boarding party that is fine.Also you can use your imagination of how horrible the torture is... I didn't want to go into much detail and get the RP in trouble.

Years
Alright then! Thanks for the clarification Stingray. I assumed that was the case, but I just wanted to double check.

Also, I should have a post ready by tomorrow night. I would have had it done tonight, but unfortunately got roped into a dinner after work, then family issues when I got home. But tomorrow! I swear it will be done!

EDIT: Okay, posted. Also, I must say, I love how PC is censoring language for me by using hearts. I find it very appropriate! :D

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Hey, everyone. I found out a few days ago that...I have only seven weeks at the most to stick around here. I got a mission call for two years, and I'll need to leave PC before May 2nd rolls around. I might leave PC in three or four weeks, not sure when, but I plan on getting used to the idea of not roleplaying in my free time before May.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
So your dropping the RP? Or just not going to be able to post much?

Also sorry I have not posted much my time has been limited due to 12+ hour shifts at work, and I plan to post a bit more next time. Garet sorry I haven't been sure how to reapond to your post. I'll think of something.

Years
I also have to apologize for not posting recently. Family issues have been crazy the last week, my father was not doing well health wise. But that is cleared up now, and I should have more time in the future.

And to Garet, how do you want to deal with this? If you are stopping roleplaying indefinitely, are you thinking of passing on the role of GM to someone else?

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
That is ok STARDU5T I understand RL is the priority.

Garet I have no proble with you continuing until you have to go. When that time comes you can just post a summary or a last heroic stand for your character (or whatever you feel like).

Archon whenever you can get your SU up I'll try to review it ASAP.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Posted up next mission...

NOTE: Varik and Talia's Corvettes are still unusable so Varik will be out of the space battle. STARDU5T if you want Talia to take over another Corvette you can or you can sit this space battle out.

Garet you should have access to another Interceptor without trouble.

The Ark will likely be boarded so characters not fighting in space will be able to help repel boarders.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm gonna start working on a SU atm, will edit it in once it is done

Back