• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Return From Exile OOC [M]

Years
Well, you know I hate to have an RP like this with so much potential die, and I really don't want that to happen. But it would be rather hard with just two people. And I really understand what you mean with having little time because of school, I have definitely been there before.

So I really don't know what to do. I would like to continue, but with only the two of us, I guess we have to ask if its really worth it. But its your show, so I'll leave the final decision up to you. But whatever you choose, I am okay with.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Honestly a RP with two people can work... used to do it all the time on YIM, used to actually prefer it.

We will press even if just the two of us... Part 2 is up

Also changed the Tardiin slightly wanted them to look a little more alien while still looking somewhat human. Also looking to give more details on the aliens so changing the first post with info on them. Now to recruit more players...

Last edited:
Years
Indeed! I did see your post by the way. I should have a response by tomorrow. I would do it now, but its getting late, and I have to get up early for work. Which sucks.

Curse you bodily need for slumber! Curse you!

Back