• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Return From Exile OOC [M]

Years
Alright then! Sorry for any delay. I meant to post before the second mission, but...oh well, this works too!

@Stingray - I figured it would be a good idea not to hide the alien just because this way we can maybe get Challenger involved in our little plot as well, and maybe kill some aliens on the way there!

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Its I'm not a dictator... and on Challenger... well he hasn't posted in a while so I might have to remove him from the RP. I did plan on his character interacting with the alien since she could help him understand their technology but I fear that will not be an option anymore.

Years
Hmm, that does present a bit of a problem. Checking his profile, he has been active on the site recently. Have you sent him a PM asking him the situation?

And if he does decide to drop out, we could always bunny his character for a little while.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Well I hope the two people who have shown interest decide to join or push for more people... if not then either continue with the three of us which I have no problem with. Then there is the let it die option which I'm not too keen on.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Hey. I'm still around, I apologize for not posting lately. I have noticed, though, that the first post on page 2 in the IC thread was edited to show a different situation.

EDIT: Urgh, this library computer is having trouble with loading the profile pages for some reason. I have an idea for the next few posts, which kinda requires Jeshal to meet Varik and Talia. Are the two of them still aboard the alien frigate, or did they come out to watch the new aliens (Varisskar) come aboard?

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok just started Masters degree (while working full time :p ) and setting up a league for miniature game has made me not pay too much attention here as of lste and I'm sorry. I will try to get a post up soon. Once STARDU5T posts I'll move the story along a bit.

Years
Alright, sorry for any delay, I kinda hit writers block. I went through a few revisions cause I just hated how everything sounded, and I'll probably change a couple things, but...well, its up, so there.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Posted and Garet I fixed my post sorry I used your forum name instead of character name. Was wroting the post while watching my wife play Final Fantasy X so if you see a Tidus or Auron name thrown in at random you will know why. :p

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok posted part 1 of 2 (maybe 3) of my post... didn't have time to proof read the whole thing so sorry in advance for any grammar or spelling issues. I will try to proof read it later.

You can post between parts but the idea behind them is show the history of the human race and why they were exiled. Also its to set up the next set of actions. Until this point the RP was more about desperate survival but I didn't feel like it was engaging enough so I'm advancing the story some more. Characters (current and future) will serve more vital roles than just being a fighter pilot or ship commander. I feel like some interest might have dropped off since the characters just felt like one nameless soldier in an army than a hero. This will hopefully make the RPer's feel like their characters matter and can influence their enviroment with their actions instead of just reacting to a preset enviroment. Sparing the Tardiin was one of these actions btw :p

Any feedback would be welcome...

Masters is absorbing a lot more of my free time than expected sadly :(

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Hey, there. I know we haven't gone too far with this RP, but it is time for me to leave PC now. I'm going to serve a two-year mission, and I won't be able to continue roleplaying as I have been. This is a good RP, honestly.

So, with that said, I bid you both, adieu.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Good bye Garet sad to see you go...

Sooo ya just two of us left. I hate to say it but it might be time to let this RP fade away. I don't want for it to die. However my masters degree isn't helping :p (writing for fun is less fun when you just spent 5 hours working on a masters paper).

what is your thoughts STARDU5T?

Last edited:
Back