• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reusable TMs: Yes or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I like it how you can keep on reusing the tms because I would often teach my pokemon the wrong tm but now it isn't a problem.

Khirbz

Click Here.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I like the fact that you can re-use TMs & it's not that hard to find other TMs.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    Love the fact TM's are now reusable even if some are harder to find than others, for me the ones that are more difficult to obtain make it worth it knowing you wont beable to get them anywhere else.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Unlimted TMS oh god its one step to heaven!
    No more paying 7000 for a hyper beam when you want to try and fail at beating somebody.

Now it's only 90,000 for Hyper Beam! :D

I do really like this new concept. It makes it so much easier to train, and it allows for slightly greater diversity in my movepool (if I decide I don't like a move, I just teach it another move without fear of not being able to get another TM).

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I love it. It doesn't allow you to abuse them for PP (like in between E4 members) because a TM-taught move takes on the PP of the move you overwrite, and the fact that many of them are harder to find counterbalances it a little bit.

Yeah, it's fantastic. Now I can Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt and Ice Beam as much as I darn well like. :3

Pkmn Trainer Touko

King N's Queen
    Years
  • Wow, why even ask? Who DOESN'T like reusable TMs?!

It's the greatest feature in the history of Pokemon!

Only complaint is that you only find the good TMs until post-game...it's almost kinda useless.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Yes, I love being able to reuse TMs. It annoyed me that you lost the TM after using it in earlier games. It made me think twice about who I gave it to. For quite a few TMs I had multiple Pokemon I wanted to give it to but could only pick one. Yes, you can get the TMs back but it could take awhile for the one you want to show up.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Since I rely a lot on TM's for my party's moveset, It's nice that they're reusable now. I don't get the slight guilty feeling of cheating for infinite TM's, so that's pretty nice! However, the removal of what I consider some of the better TM's now that they're re-usable has annoyed me.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • It's really useful because before when you use Tms you can't use them again and you sometimes had to buy some more to teach it to other Pokemon and that's when it gets annoying go I'm glad they did that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2021
    Its all cool that reusable TMs are in the game now, but it makes things wayyy to easy now. At least make them 3 times use, would be ok, but I guess its just an added bonus that we don't have to worry about anymore :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Its all cool that reusable TMs are in the game now, but it makes things wayyy to easy now. At least make them 3 times use, would be ok, but I guess its just an added bonus that we don't have to worry about anymore :P

Please look at dates when posting in threads, this one is dead. You're free to create a new discussion on this though!
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back