• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Revived] That one person you see EVERYWHERE at PC!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • ShinningRaichu, Forever, Vaporeon7 and Toujours are the only members I see often around the forums.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Who do you keep seeing EVERYWHERE at PC?
    Forever, Shining Raichu, Sydian and Toujours.

Are you friends with them or do you simply just see them everywhere not knowing who they are?
    I've taked to all of them at one time I think, though never enough.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Who do you keep seeing EVERYWHERE at PC?
    I see Forever a lot on this Forum

Are you friends with them or do you simply just see them everywhere not knowing who they are?
    I dont think I have Forever as a friend on Pokecommunity, I know that Forever is a mod that has a lot of interesting threads

:t354:TG

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I barely ever see Toujours, so I must either not hang out around the right sections or regard him as anything other than a background poster in my eyes. Oh dear.

I see Scarf, Vendak and Sydian the most as they frequent where I frequent. Not exactly posting machines, but I do see them a lot.

Back