• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revolution control.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Can we please try to refrain for criticizing each other? If someone says something that annoys you, it's probably off topic to begin with (even if slightly). SO, just let it be please.

Being mad at each other is a bit much over a controller.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Um...guys...swizzler...just simmer down. Calling everyone else fanboys and not-real-gamers, doesn't really set your own scales too high either.

What else can indeed be said about the revolution controller

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    i thought that it was a bit weird at first, but its the same with the wind waker, that looked like it wouldnt work, but it was a great game, im just going to wait and see how it feels like to playwith and the new features bring cool new ways to play

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Change is scary. At the moment I'm not exactly thrilled by what Nintendo have come up with, but I'm sure it'll all work out in the end.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    This is off topic to the arguments, but I made an add for the Revolution in my sig. Its based off an ad I saw for the Rev.

Years
    im sorry but that is the uggliest thing i have seen a while (( even worse looking then me )) nintendo have done a woopsie this time, i hope they change it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    @seto girl-As said before to another n00b, Did you take any time at all to look at the features? You shouldn't judge just by appearance, that starts bad things, every time.

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    Why is everyone talking crap about the Revolution's controller?Yes,it looks awful,but you don't know if they'll change it.Just like Swizzer121 said,don't judge by its apearence.And plus,you don't know if they'll change it."Oooooo,i lost fate in nintendo cause of the control design"Oh grow up!I heard this crap outside of the community,and i'm not happy about it.I can't belive you people.Your losing fate cause you don't know how good it'll turn out,soon you'll think of your self as a person who abandoned a system full of great games,or something.And believe me,you will if you turn your back.The way i see the control,it kinda looks clever,all they need to do is fix it up a bit.Losing fate just because of a controller,how pathetic,you people who said that should be ashamed!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    BonzaiMudkip said:
    Why is everyone talking crap about the Revolution's controller?Yes,it looks awful,but you don't know if they'll change it.Just like Swizzer121 said,don't judge by its apearence.And plus,you don't know if they'll change it."Oooooo,i lost fate in nintendo cause of the control design"Oh grow up!I heard this crap outside of the community,and i'm not happy about it.I can't belive you people.Your losing fate cause you don't know how good it'll turn out,soon you'll think of your self as a person who abandoned a system full of great games,or something.And believe me,you will if you turn your back.The way i see the control,it kinda looks clever,all they need to do is fix it up a bit.Losing fate just because of a controller,how pathetic,you people who said that should be ashamed!

What you're saying is...fanboyish, but what you mean is right on. People think that this crappy looking controller can single handedly bring down Nintendo? Meh, Nintendo aint going anywhere for a long, loooong time...

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I for one like these controllers.

Seeing as they are something new and veryone why must you judge them buy what they look like might i ask if anyone of you's has even used one yet.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Happy Dude said:
    I for one like these controllers.

Seeing as they are something new and veryone why must you judge them buy what they look like might i ask if anyone of you's has even used one yet.

Have you...?

That's an invalid argument because the same logic applies to your side. Think of something better....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Dakota said:
    What you're saying is...fanboyish, but what you mean is right on. People think that this crappy looking controller can single handedly bring down Nintendo? Meh, Nintendo aint going anywhere for a long, loooong time...

The predicament is now whether Nintendo fans would prefer a quick, sudden death or a slow, protracted death for the beloved company?

I'm not sure I could decide myself...both are terrible to think about <_<;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I can't imagine Nintendo dying...this has been a rough year of course, but Nintendo dying? Not likely....does anyone realize how filthy rich Nintendo is? Aside from making more money off videogames than x-box and sony combined, their gross income is almost as much as ALL of sony...I mean, sony corporations, all of it...

Making great games isn't important as keeping business...dreamcast anyone? great games, but went bankrupt...

Nintendo is filthy bloody rich...they're just waiting for that one moment that sony and microsoft mess up so they can put that money to good use.

Years
    Revolution control.

source: https://nintendoinsider.com/site/EEEZuAypVuTuOJPzyb.php

there making muchos money :paranoid:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Dakota said:
    Have you...?

That's an invalid argument because the same logic applies to your side. Think of something better....
    Gee,What's happening to PC i said something then i was put down.

Kurosaki

It's been said before and I'll say it again, don't judge it till you try it. We can't possibly argue over if itll be good or not based over what we KNOW, the reall assesment comes when we can actually PLAY it. So judging it on appearance OR specs will do nothing but run us around in a circle.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Realize that companies losing money for the consoles they sell is actually a discount to the consumer. They're not doing it just for the money at the moment, they're in it to secure their share of the market.

Nintendo was dominating Sony just two generations ago, and Microsoft has just entered. Sony and Microsoft can afford to continue even if their consoles don't sell, Nintendo can't for long.

Back