• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
  • *groan*

Blissey vs. Blissey goes on FOREVER.

And how the hell did your Metagross go first when my Metagross went first just the turn before? Didn't look like it was holding Quick Claw, and you didn't use Agility. Unless our Speeds were exactly the same, and I just got unlucky.

I will say, you got EXTREMELY lucky with Thunderpunch critical hitting. That may have cost me the match.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • Richard Steel, I declare a REMATCH! I know you completely schooled me last time, but THIS time you'll ALMOST completely school me! FC is in my account. Bring it on! (I was almost going to call you Master Steel)

(Well, I'll be waiting)

Sorry you're getting too many challenges, but I NEED this rematch!!

Last edited:

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • If you're not battling anyone, I'd be willing to give it a shot. I'm testing out a new team, so I have a favor to ask. I was hoping you might be willing to critique my performance afterwards and tell me my strengths and what I need to work on.

AbareMax

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • My Metagross' speed is at 202. How I hit yours before yours hit mine, I don't know.

Eh, doesn't matter now.

haha, so many misses! That's payback for your crit-hit against my Skarm!

You know, this is gonna go into a massive staller war, and will eventually lead to a death by Struggle. I've never had that done before... but it may be interesting. If you want to call it a draw, we can. But I'm curious to see which Blissey wins in a Struggle-war. XD

EDIT:

Yoshistar and AbareMax, I'll get to you in time... this is going to take a while.

Eh, doesn't matter now.

haha, so many misses! That's payback for your crit-hit against my Skarm!

You know, this is gonna go into a massive staller war, and will eventually lead to a death by Struggle. I've never had that done before... but it may be interesting. If you want to call it a draw, we can. But I'm curious to see which Blissey wins in a Struggle-war. XD
    Hahaha, I know. This is like...the weirdest battle I've had yet, XDDD. I dunno, I might call a draw. This is crazy. I'll wait a few more minutes.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Hahaha, I know. This is like...the weirdest battle I've had yet, XDDD. I dunno, I might call a draw. This is crazy. I'll wait a few more minutes.

We could go all the way, into a struggle war...

Damn, didn't freeze. Well, it's your choice.
    I'm up for going the full monty... are you?

It'll be like the Seinfeld episode where Kramer and that car salesman just drive until the car is out of gas.

Oh, and on the deck for battles tonight:

1.) Yoshistar
    2.) AbareMax
    3.) Nameless

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Hahaha, let's do it. Time to spam moves that won't do anything. XDDD

Man, after all that aromatherapy, my Blissey better be the healthiest Blissey around.

This is too funny! XD

Most fun I've ever had in a battle, in a strange, dragged-out sort of way. So thanks for that! You've made my day!

EDIT:

Wow, Struggle does a lot to the user... wtf is up with that?

Either way, you would have won because you had more PP, in this case.

But this was so close that I'm not even gonna count it as a win or lose or a draw - that, and you saved your Seismic Tosses for the end, which actually makes this not as funny as I originally thought. So boo to you!

Yoshistar, let's do it!

I feel really bad about hiding some of my Seismic Tosses. I suspected the same, so I held out a bit.

I'd have to say the win goes to you. Other than that, I REALLY did have a good time.

-Edit-
    Hahaha, can't blame me for being cautious. I will admit I won't be battling you again until I have a more well-thought out team, that's for sure. I thank you very much.

AbareMax

Years
  • Richard, put me behind Nameless, I'm in a battle right now, and I don't know how long it will last. So, he can take my place, and I'll take his. Hope that's alright.

AbareMax

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Huh? It's over already?

Yoshi, I didn't win THAT fast, did I? :(

I'm sorry about that, I had no clue Rhyperior was your last Poke.

But good battle! Starmie = Best BoltBeamer. :-D

Oh, and your team really needs a good special wall... Starmie and Gengar walked right over you. Ever looked into a Blissey, or even a Snorlax?

Also, it's supper time for moi... I'll be back a bit later.
    AbareMax, if you're on then, we can do a little jig.
    And Nameless, if you get your WiFi back up, let me know!

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Huh? It's over already?

Yoshi, I didn't win THAT fast, did I? :(

I'm sorry about that, I had no clue Rhyperior was your last Poke.

But good battle! Starmie = Best BoltBeamer. :-D

Oh, and your team really needs a good special wall... Starmie and Gengar walked right over you. Ever looked into a Blissey, or even a Snorlax?

Also, it's supper time for moi... I'll be back a bit later.
    AbareMax, if you're on then, we can do a little jig.
    And Nameless, if you get your WiFi back up, let me know!

Actually Richard, i have to say this, i wont be able to battle here for quite a while...

AbareMax

Years
  • I'll be available in 5 mins. I have to complete a trade with someone. Hope this isn't an inconvenience.

AbareMax

EDIT: I'll be in Wi-Fi waiting whenever you're ready.

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Actually Richard, i have to say this, i wont be able to battle here for quite a while...

I'm sorry to hear that... when you do get it up and running again, make sure this is your first stop!

AbareMax, my apologies for getting back so late. If you're still on, I'd be pleased to battle! But if not, well... tomorrow is another night!

AbareMax

Years
  • I'm here. I'll be waiting in Wi-Fi. My team that I'm using is experimental, keep in mind. So afterwards, I'd appreciate any advice you would like to give. You seem to be a very well-established trainer.

AbareMax

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • I'm here. I'll be waiting in Wi-Fi. My team that I'm using is experimental, keep in mind. So afterwards, I'd appreciate any advice you would like to give. You seem to be a very well-established trainer.

AbareMax

I'll add you and meet you there!

And I've never battled you before, so I don't quite know what to expect. Who knows, maybe YOU could teach ME a few things. ;)

Back