• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rock, Paper or Scissors?

Rock, paper or scissors? Which one do you choose the most?

• Total voters

Spearow

mr. nobody
Years
  • You're not supposed to 'favor' anything in rock-paper-scissors. You just clear your mind and let your fingers contort into whatever shape they choose.

that's how you win. :]

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I usually use rock or scissors. Never really cared much for paper.

P.S. :)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Rock, because i believe that it can destroy paper when you keep knocking it onto paper.
    Unless those aren't the rules.
    But i do choose rock a bit more than the others....

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Scissors because they're interesting? Nah, I can quickly change between scissors and rock in a heartbeat. I'd never lose. 8D

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • While Rock is statically proven the be the most frequently chosen hand, it's also accurate to say that many people, knowing that, usually start off with Paper. Based on this logic, I like to go with Scissors a couple times to bait the Rock, then use the Paper accordingly.

Of course, since me and my friends use RPS (best of three, though) as a constant way to decide on stuff, we are so used to eachother's patterns that there's a need to trick eachother with mindgames. They know that I usually start with Scissor, but they also know that I know that they think that and use Paper accordingly. This is where Rock comes in- it serves as an unexpected but straightforward offense, usually opening for a Scissor-Paper interchange later on.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I choose them randomly, or choose based on what my opponent is choosing more frequently =P

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I usually try to use the powderkeg first off which usually results in a do-over because usually powderkeg is illegal, but if it is allowed the once it defeats all of the other three, then I choose based off of the last hand played by the others.

Back