• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockets Rising (T)

Years
    Mahogany Leader Ray
    Ecruteak - Elaborate Hall

Ray leans back in his chair as the meeting starts, listening to Jack speak. He isn't sure what the meeting is about, but he pays attention when Team Rocket is mentioned. When the flier is handed to him, he looks at it in disbelief. Advertising? That's one way to get members. Not very subtle, though...

He laughs once, unamused. "Ha. All the time I spent on the force looking for these guys, and they had fliers up? Were there little tags with a phone number on the bottom? You know, make it easy for us?" He slides it to the next in line, leaning back in his chair again. "Who here is concerned by this? A poster in a window? Scare tactics, nothing more."

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gym Leader Chinika
    Ecruteak's Elaborate Hall

As the flier was sent around, Chinika felt an anger swell up inside her. Who had put up the flier? She looked around the table. Kellyn and Kelvin weren't here. Could Kellyn have done something like this? But for some reason, her thoughts stuck on Aryll's face, smirking some places away. She had brought a bodyguard with her. Most of the others hadn't. Even Frederic wasn't here. Did she expect trouble?

A suspicion was starting to build up inside Chinika. Aryll had planted the poster in Olivine. For sure. That stupid woman... she could maybe lead a city, but she was way too confident in her own skills. Chinika didn't like it. She suddenly realized that she could have been staring, and calmed down and looked away.

As the flier came to her, she held it in her hands. It was quite flashy. It actually looked like something she would put up if someone ordered her to. But she hadn't, this time. She passed it on without a word.

Ray laughed once, unamused. "Ha. All the time I spent on the force looking for these guys, and they had fliers up? Were there little tags with a phone number on the bottom? You know, make it easy for us?" He slides it to the next in line, leaning back in his chair again. "Who here is concerned by this? A poster in a window? Scare tactics, nothing more."

Chinika watched him. He wasn't nervous at all. He was quite good at keeping a calm face in the middle of secret enemies. Admirable.

"I agree..." she began. "This shows both that Team Rocket are definitely back, and that they are stupid enough to not keep it a secret." She glanced almost unnoticeably at Aryll when she said that. "They are probably being led by some nutjobs now, just like last time in Johto."

Just then, a noise was heard and they all turned around. It was Frederic, Chinika's closest assistant, who was entering the hall. He looked... pale. Chinika didn't look closely though and thought that this better be important.

"Chinika..." he said, standing right beside her.

"What is the matter, Frederic? Has somebody died?" Chinika asked cheerfully.

"I... don't know."

Chinika stopped smiling and turned around in her seat. "Excuse me," she told the other gym leaders while she leaned in towards Frederic, who swallowed hard.

"I just got a message from... your parents. Well it's from their friends. They are said to be... in peril."

Chinika got stiff. She tried to read Frederics eyes, which stared intently into hers. Did he mean... what she thought he could mean? She cleared her throat and said quietly: "Am I required to do something?"

Frederic nodded. Chinika nodded slowly and turned to look at the others again. "I'm sorry," she began. "I have to... leave. It's my parents. They are apparently... not well. I really have to see them and I can't... waste time." She look down into the table the whole time she was talking. All her confidence was gone. What if something bad had happened to them on a Rocket mission?

Without further ado, she bowed slightly and left the table, Frederic tailing behind. They walked through the dark streets of the evening town. All the way to... the Dancing Hall. There, they simply walked past the bartender and trough the secret passage. There weren't any guests who noticed them.

Down there, the command central was. Rocket grunts stood up and saluted her as she came down. She walked right past them. Up to a communicator machine. There, she stopped to breathe a little and look Frederic in the eyes again. He put a hand on her shoulder, reassuringly as usual, even though he was nervous himself.

After the conversation Chinika had, with the very leader of Team Rocket, she prepared to leave Ecruteak. She was gone even before the meeting at the Elaborate Hall was over, taking off on Alex the Charizard's back into the sky. Frederic stood at the entrance of the gym and watched her go. He wished her luck. She might be gone for a while.

((OOC: and that's my way of getting Chinika out of the way during this month when I'll be gone from the web. Feel free to bunny Frederic a little, but you should probably get out of Ecruteak since, well, it's my city. Play the RP somewhere else for a while :3 But don't let it die! I can't wait to see some real action soon. Bye~))

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Miharu Mizushima, Ecruteak's Elaborate Hall

Chinika whispered into Jack's ears for a few seconds before he cleared his throat and stood up.

"Firstly, we should be thanking Chinika here for supplying us with a place to have this meeting," stated Jack. Miharu inclined her head slightly at Chinika for thanks. "But now to all the serious matter of Team Rocket," Jack looked around at all of the gym leaders as if to see their reactions. "I know I'm not the only one who hates those sons of..." Jack tried to compose himself and barely succeeded. He would not be one to try to see if they could join Team Rocket. Jack took a flier and passed it around. When it reached Miharu's hands, a smirk played on her face as she chuckled slightly. This was either a diversion, a trap, or it really is legit and the person who placed this filer out was stupid.

Jay said something and Chinika agreed. However, as she was speaking, Miharu noticed that she glanced at Aryll. Which meant that Aryll probably put up the fliers.

However, Fredric came in and asked for Chinika to leave. After a few moments, she came back, saying that there was a family emergency. Miharu thought it admirable for her to leave straight away, but could not help wonder if it was a trap. If there was one reason that Miharu should be glad she didn't have many people to care about, it was so they would not be used against her.

A few moments after Chinika left, Miharu stood up.

"It is rude to dine when the host is not here; especially during a family emergency," stated Miharu. "Shall we move to another city to finish our discussion?"

Years
    Mahogany Leader Ray
    Ecruteak - Elaborate Hall

Ray watches in idle confusion as Chinika leaves, wondering what's going on. Miharu stands, adressing the assembled Leaders. "It is rude to dine when the host is not here; especially during a family emergency. Shall we move to another city to finish our discussion?"

Ray stands as well, adjusting his coat. "Certainly. Let's get out of this city. Mahogany or Olivine would be closest. Hey." He snaps his fingers, pointing at Kelvin. "Let's go to Olivine. After all, that's where this whole mess started, isn't it? What do you say, Kelvin? Care to show us where the whole thing went down?" He grins at Kelvin, not in a pleasant way, as if suggesting Kelvin were behind the operation.

Well this certainly throws a wrench into things. Let's see if we can use it to our advantage. Miharu, you crazy fox, I know you're listening. Back me up here!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph

Ralph watched as the flier was passed around. Everyone was taking the situation differently. For all Ralph knew, some could be with Team Rocket. But for all he knew, he could just be overreacting. Suddenly, Chinika had to depart, leaving the rest of them to dine alone. It was unbefitting usually of the host to leave the party when it was still going on, so Ralph assumed it was something serious. Nevertheless, the others stayed on.

Suddenly, one of the other gym leaders rose. She was one of the only ones who had dressed up for the dinner. She made Ralph feel a bit under-dressed. She was Miharu Mizushima, and she spoke.

"It is rude to dine when the host is not here; especially during a family emergency," stated Miharu. "Shall we move to another city to finish our discussion?"

Ralph agreed. It would be best if they moved. They needed to figure this situation out as soon as possible, so he could return back to Blackthorn. The only problem was, Ralph was thinking he wouldn't be returning as soon as he planned.

Ray stood up as well, adjusting his coat. "Certainly. Let's get out of this city. Mahogany or Olivine would be closest. Hey." He snaps his fingers, pointing at Kelvin. "Let's go to Olivine. After all, that's where this whole mess started, isn't it? What do you say, Kelvin? Care to show us where the whole thing went down?"

Ralph stood up, ready to go. He waited for a response from Kelvin and the others.

Years
    Jack

Jack saw many weird reactions to the flier, some expected, some very surprising and the Chinika situation complicated things a little. All Jack decided to do was watch as Chinika scrambled about and unfortunately had to leave the proceedings. Another gym leader, over dressed in Jack's eyes, stood up and suggested they moved to another city and one gym leader suggested Kelvin's in Olivine.

"Guess its decided then" Jack rose to his feet and headed for the door, Kelvin was a bit timid so he expected that he would have said yes. "Hopefully they don't take advantage of her absence" Jack mumbled as he walked pass Ralph and exited the gym. Why now? why when everything was going good? that's all Jack could think about as he waited outside for the other gym leaders to exit as well.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Gym Leader Ralph
    Ecruteak's Elaborate Hall, Exit

"Hopefully they don't take advantage of her absence" Ralph heard Jack say as he moved passed him.

That got Ralph thinking of his own gym. He had left, and might not be able to return for quite a while, and it didn't sit well with him. Ralph promised himself, and for that matter, the people of Blackthorn, that he would put their town, their village before anything else. Now, he was traveling with a group of gym leaders to Olivine to investigate on Team Rocket activities.

No. Ralph wasn't seeing the big picture here. If there was truly something going on in Olivine, it would eventually spread all across the Johto region, and that would mean it would spread to his own town as well. So by doing this, and going with the other gym leaders, Ralph was protecting his own town, subtly it may be, but successfully. As he waited for the other gym leaders to exit the hall and proceed, he wondered about transportation.

"Sure would be nice if we had a fast way of making it to Olivine without much travel aches." He said out loud, wondering if any of the other gym leaders had any solutions.

He looked over the others. Jack was alright, at least he felt so. Ray had his OK spots, but he didn't totally trust him, especially the subtle way he tried to tell Kelvin something. Whether or not he trusted Chinika didn't matter, as she was gone. Miharu was a big question mark, but in reality, all of them were. He had absolutely no reason to believe that any of them were working with Team Rocket, other than rumors that some towns were secretly under their control. Well, Ralph was sure by the end of this trip, he might either clear or confirm his thoughts on the gym leaders.

Ralph waited for the rest to get outside.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: Sorry about not having posted in awhile. XD Stupid life. =P))

Miharu Mizushima
    Ecruteak City, Elegant Hall

Miharu heard Jack mutter, "Hopefully they don't take advantage of her absence," under his breath as he left. Perhaps in order to keep up Chinika's appearance as a good gym leader, she would have to get some grunts to "attack" the city, trying to take it over. That would be a possibility, however, it was a too complicated of a plan to make on the spot. She would have to think over it later.

"Sure would be nice if we had a fast way of making it to Olivine without much travel aches," Ralph said out loud.

They were planning to move the meeting to Olivine, as per Ray's intentions.

Does everyone feel like teleporting the gym leaders to Olivine city?

Of course, master

"Luckily enough, my pokemon have agreed to teleport us to Olivine City," stated Miharu in response to Ralph's statement. "Anyone who would wish to teleport instead of flying may hitch a ride with us."

Years
    Mahogany Leader Ray
    Elaborate Hall

Ray walks up to Miharu, giving a small bow. "I can't fly. If you'd be so kind, teleporting works for me." He stands beside and slightly behind her, waiting to see who else wants to 'port.

Years
    Gym Leader Jack
    Ecruteak City Gym Entrance

After hearing Ralphs call for a way to Olivine Jack released Sandstorm his Garchomp "He's fast but I will still take at least two hours to get there" Jack pointed out as he climbed atop of his pokemon. Jack also heard another gym leader Miharu asking if anyone wants to teleport there but Jack was never such a big fan of that, bad experience couple years ago but that's a story for another day.Jack began thinking about the situation seven gym leaders and Sandstorm can carry at least three so it didn't really matter who the gym leaders decided to travel with.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Kris Kollyns
    Ecruteak City Elaborate Hall
    Musical chairs - With cities.

-----
    Apparently we were moving the meeting to Olivine... great. At least while we were here I had the reassurance that I was still close to Goldenrod. "Luckily enough, my pokemon have agreed to teleport us to Olivine City," Miharu sated, "Anyone who would wish to teleport instead of flying may hitch a ride with us."

"No thank you." I said as I stood up. I let out Torgen, whose trainer would probably be wanting him back before the day was over, so I hoped the meeting wouldn't last long. "We can fly there. On the down side Torgen can only carry one person," Thank Arceus! "But on the upside, we can get there pretty fast, thanks to Extremespeed."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Gym Leader Ralph
    Ecruteak City

"Luckily enough, my pokemon have agreed to teleport us to Olivine City," stated Miharu in response to Ralph's statement. "Anyone who would wish to teleport instead of flying may hitch a ride with us."

Ralph was in a rush, and while the other gym leaders had less of an obligation to be away than Ralph did, Ralph still had to look to his own town first. He nodded at Miharu.

"I'll come with you. You and I, and whoever else will be coming by teleporting, can scout ahead and start the investigation there ahead of time. As for the rest coming by their own transportation, you can meet us there and join us once you arrive."

Ralph approached Miharu and gave her a curt nod. He was ready to go, and the sooner, the better. Blackthorn City would be in danger the longer he was away, and he had no intention of screwing up when he was just appointed gym leader.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu Mizushima, Ecruteak City (going to Olivine City)

Miharu nodded back. "'Right guys, this train is ready to leave. If any others feel like teleporting to Olivine, just say it out loud."

With a bright flash, those who already said they wanted to teleport were gone and appeared in Olivine City.

Thanks Satoshi.

No problem master.

"So, how are we going to lead this investigation anyways? Just roam around and wait for them to attack us?" questioned Miharu.

If any Team Rocket Grunts were stupid enough to attack three gym leaders in broad daylight, then they must really be stupid.

Years
    Mahogany Leader Ray
    Olivine City

Ray takes a look at the city, taking mental notes about various structures and the people. He turns back to Ralph and Miharu, giving her a look. "Of course not, my dear girl. We go look for where the poster was posted, we look for anything suspicious, and we search for those Team Rocket fools. They must be real dense to just advertise openly like this." He looks around, assessing various buildings. "I like the look of that lighthouse. It has so much potential."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Gym Leader Ralph
    Olivine City

Ralph closed his eyes, and instantly, he was in a new city. He looked around to see the familiar site of Olivine City. He hadn't been here in a long time, and it was actually kind of a good feeling to be back here. He sighed and sniff, smelling the ocean breeze. They were by the sea, after all. But Ralph was here for a reason. Ralph had to do what he did here as soon as possible.

"So, how are we going to lead this investigation anyways? Just roam around and wait for them to attack us?"

Ralph looked over Miharu.

"Of course not, my dear girl. We go look for where the poster was posted, we look for anything suspicious, and we search for those Team Rocket fools. They must be real dense to just advertise openly like this." He looks around, assessing various buildings. "I like the look of that lighthouse. It has so much potential."

"We should look around Olivine and find some people who might know something about Team Rocket operations. If there was really something going on here, it'd be going on
    in the big places, for an operation this size. The Lighthouse actually sounds like a good place to start. The others will catch up eventually."

Ralph began heading for the lighthouse. He really didn't want to be in charge of the whole investigation, but he was in a hurry, and the sooner they figure out what's going on here, the better.

Years
    Gym Leader Jack
    Ecruteak City Gym Entrance

Jack stood there and watched as a couple of the gym leaders decided to teleport to Olivine but he decided to stick with what he knew and decided to fly atop of Sandstorm. Jack waited there for a while to see if any other gym leader wanted a ride to Olivine but most of them were still inside the gym, doing what, Jack didn't know. It took at least two hours to reach his destination so Jack had enough time to think some things through. Why decide to return now? Why are posters only being found in Olivine? Which ones of the gym leader may be a part of Team Rocket? All these things and more were just going around and around in Jack's head but there was nothing he could do until he arrived he arrived at Olivine City.

Gym Leader Jack
    Olvine City

"Finally here" Jack stepped off Sandstorm returned him to his pokeball and looked around too see if he could spot anything suspicious. Jack knew that Ralph, Miharu and Ray had already arrived at may he already began searching the area so Jack decided to look around as well before trying to contact any of them. Jack looked around and headed for some of the more back alley places around Olivine hoping that he he finds something that will be able to help them in their search.

Years
    Mahogany Leader Ray
    Olivine City

Ray follows Ralph, looking at the lighthouse. "Yes, the lighthouse would definetly be my target. It's central, it's iconic, and it has so many uses in terms of... well, if I were a crazed terrorist it would definetly top my list!" He silently berates himself for getting carried away. "Perhaps I spent too much time persuing the Rockets. I'm starting to think like them." Nice save. "I left my assistant at Ecruteak without any instructions. I have to make a call."

Ray falls back, standing against a nearby building. He watches Ralph, dialing Jewel's number into his cell phone. "Jewel. It's Ray. Get back to the Gym and look after the place. Don't bother with your disguise, I'm pretty sure no one else anywhere dresses like me. I kind of stand out here. ... Yes, take the car. I'll have Miharu send me back when I'm done. ... I'll walk if that happens! Just- Don't questi- DO AS I COMMAND!" He hangs up, very annoyed at the girl.

As an afterthought, he sends a quick text message to Chinika. "Sorry to bother. At Olivine. Ralph and Jack very suspicious. Get here ASAP." He starts heading back to the lighthouse, already making plans for it when he takes over. Dibs on Olivine, Miharu. You can have Goldenrod. I like this town's Tabasco!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Gym Leader Ralph
    Olivine City

Ralph approached the Lighthouse, Ray and Miharu were right behind him. Ray spoke a bit.

"Yes, the lighthouse would definetly be my target. It's central, it's iconic, and it has so many uses in terms of... well, if I were a crazed terrorist it would definetly top my list!"

Ralph eyed him for a moment, but shrugged and continued on his way towards the Lighthouse. He approached the steps towards it. If Team Rocket truly had something hidden inside there, they would most likely find it in here, the most central part of Olivine.

"We should split up and ask the locals if they've seen anything suspicious. Also, keep an eye out for people who look out of place. Let's meet back at the entrance in an hour."

Ralph broke off from the other two. He looked around the Lighthouse, going through their floors, asking people if they've seen anything suspicious lately, or if they've seen fliers like the one shown at dinner before. Most of the time, the answer was no, and as Ralph noticed, nothing very worthwhile was even in the Lighthouse. He couldn't find any clues that this place had anything to do with Team Rocket, at all. It seemed that this town was clean, and that he was on a wild goose chase the whole time. This angered Ralph a bit, as he had taken absence from Blackthorn for a while to go all the way out here, for, it seemed, nothing.

As Ralph walked down to the bottom of the Lighthouse, ready to relay news of nothing to the others, he wondered if they had any other luck.

According to him, Olivine City was not under Team Rocket control. That much was found out, and it annoyed the heck out of Ralph. In one motion, he called his Pokemon out, took flight, and didn't look back. He was done here. He needed to focus on Blackthorn now.

Last edited:
    Years
    Mahogany Leader Ray
    Olivine City

Ray goes through the town, stopping at places he or his minions would visit. After stopping by the lighthouse owner's house, the local watering hole, and exploring the sea route just outside town, he can find no conclusive evidence of Team Rocket activity.

At the end of the hour, he returns to the meeting place emptyhanded. "I've got nothing, Ralph. Either they're not here, or they don't talk to strangers. And I used every trick I know. By the way, I'm out of cash now, so next person I bribe you'll have to pay."

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    < post theme >

Gym Leader Chinika
    Viridian City

"Sorry to bother. At Olivine. Ralph and Jack very suspicious. Get here ASAP."

The text from Ray was short and concise. Chinika grunted in the cold night air. She would go to Ecruteak before she went to Olivine, but she wouldn't go anywhere until she had sorted these things out. She stepped out on the street in the dark Viridian City. Alex the Charizard whimpered behind her. She reached out an arm with a pokéball in it and made him return to its safe inside. Instead, she sent out Sandra, the shiny Lampent.

Sandra got instantly nervy from the dark and empty street, but Chinika calmed her down and asked her to accompany her trainer. Sandra nodded with her lamply body and soared behind Chinika in the air as the gym leader walked on.

She had been told to meet with some of her parents' friends in the house in front of them, to learn what had really happened to her parents. When she got close, Sandra suddenly became even more nervous.

"What's the matter?" Chinika asked quietly. The pokémon's mentality was tiring at times, but nevertheless Sandra had a good sense of intuition.

Sandra pointed at the house and shook her head. Chinika sighed. "I have to enter. My parents are important."

And so she entered. There was a corridor and Chinika knew she had to go upstairs to the second floor. When she got there, it was the first door on the right. She turned the doorknob and heard Sandra struggling to keep quiet behind her.

In the room she entered, a single man was standing at the window. He quickly turned as the gym leader entered with a dark face. When he recognized her, he relaxed.

"Miss Chinika," he said and bowed slightly. "I'm Petrell, a friend of your father's."

"A friend you say. Do you by any chance mean work mate?"

Petrell's face was hidden in shadows, but she registered a slight smile there. "Yes, your are quite right. Work mates we are. And now, he is in danger, and so is your moth-"

"Have they been taken by the IA?" Chinika interrupted him.

"Yes. As I said, he and your mother are in danger... as are you."

Chinika gulped. "What do you mean? As long as I don't act rashly-"

This time, Petrell interrupted her. "Oh, but don't you see? You aren't being rash for nothing, you are just like your parents. Rushing here as soon as you hear the news... not planning properly... They were never very trustworthy, your old folks, they have probably spilled both one or two things already..."

Chinika suddenly felt very cold, even though Sandra was radiating her fiery heat right above her head. Petrell lowered the glasses he was wearing and turned his middle aged eyes toward her.

"Yes, the IA have surely... inquired them about you. You thought they didn't know about your parents being with TR? They know more than the leader of Team Rocket lets you know. And here you thought you were important. A gym leader. Important to a town, but still just a pawn in the big game."

"I... I don't understand," Chinika said, because she couldn't really come up with anything else to say. "What are you playing at!" she added after a few seconds of silence.

"Things will start moving now. We needed a catalyst. Your ignorant and rash parents set it off and we just kept the ball rolling. It's pretty brilliant, actually. You are the decoy. The IA gym leaders will probably soon get a message from the Indigo Plateau revealing your true allegiance... and then you will be in the center of attention. The other TR gym leaders can pretend to know nothing of your allegiance and join the chase... the manhunt on you. Or should I say womanhunt?"

He laughed slowly, watching Chinika stand there, trying to grasp it all. She was breathing very quickly and stood very very still. Her eyes were pinned to Petrell's face.

"Did... our leader order this?" she finally asked.

"Yes," Petrell answered once again. "It's your parents' fault for being captured, it's only fair you should take up this role now. But don't feel bad about it. It's just another job for Team Rocket, really. Another mission. The mission of being a hunted girl. A secret decoy. For what, I'm afraid I won't tell you. In case you get caught, I mean. You are your father's child, after all."

He laughed again, and turned to leave the room.

Chinika shuddered. She was... no longer safe. He was telling her that the IA would soon know about her being with TR. And all the gym leaders would get to know. And they would surely send people to hunt her down. Maybe they would even go themselves to look for her. She wondered what Ray and the others who were supposed to be her allies would do. Would they reveal their true allegiance and fight back? And be hunted as well? Or would they pretend to know nothing? And should they find her... what would happen then?

A decoy. She was a mere decoy now, hunted. She suddenly missed Frederic and felt a sting in her heart. Would they take him and the gym? Or would he... yes, he would be wise enough to swear that he had nothing to do with it. That he was loyal to the IA. He had to say that. He wouldn't be stupid enough to stand by her...

The man called Petrell was almost out of the room. Chinika's eyes grew angry.

"Who are you? You are no friend of my father's."

Petrell just smiled and walked out into the corridor. Gone. Sandra let out a yelping noise. Time was precious now.

Gym Assistant Frederic
    Ecruteak City Gym

The phone rang. Frederic answered it, with the tiniest hope that it would be Chinika. But he somehow knew it wouldn't be, and he was right. It was Karen of the Elite 4. Frederic blinked as he answered her.

"Good evening," she said. "I was wondering if I could speak to gym leader Chinika?"

"I'm afraid she is out at the moment," Frederic said, thinking rapidly. He was very worried about what was coming. Why would an elite 4 member call her this late?

"Do you know where she is?"

"... not really," Frederic replied truthfully. He was deciding what cards to play. "May I ask why you are calling?"

"Some unexpected news have been revealed and all gym leaders must be told about them immediately. Now, why has Chinika left the gym? Isn't she with the others?"

Frederic suddenly froze. That's right, the other gym leaders had gone to Olivine to explore the Rocket poster.

"No," he said, not really knowing if it was a good idea to speak the truth or not.

"Then, why has she left? Surely she must have told you something. We know you are her right hand."

Something now struck his mind. She wouldn't be asking like this if not... something had happened.

((OOC: Long return post is long. But gets things going. In your next post, you should somehow get a message from IA saying that Chinika is a traitor that should be looked out for. The message will come from one of the Elite 4 (Karen, Lance, Lorelei or Koga... if I have mentioned other Elite 4 members elsewhere, please remind me because I can't find them xD)

Bottom line is, Chinika's parents aren't really strong hearted. They got captured and spilled info on her when they got tortured (yes IA does that stuff, they aren't all good 8D ).

And, you are allowed to do/invent drastic things like this by yourselves as well. Happy hunting~))

Back