• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockman's Breeding Station w/ Giveaways!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    i would recommend you remove your answer and send it to him a in PM
    that way no one else can copy it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    well you said you wanted pokemon you don't have what are those i might have one or be able to get one i can also get pokemon that evolve will holding items like kingdra, slowking, and politoad

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • ok first, the answer to the question on elekid is: it was debutted (for one of the episodes) edit: removed.

and for my trade (XD)
    id LOVE a shiny pidgey, i can give you regirock :)
    but youd have to AR clone and then send me backa copy (: thanks :D

Sorry, already got a Regirock from someone.

well you said you wanted pokemon you don't have what are those i might have one or be able to get one i can also get pokemon that evolve will holding items like kingdra, slowking, and politoad

Do you have a Horsea? If so, I'd like one of those.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    What are the natures of your shiny Poliwag and shiny Ralts?

wrong thread sorry!

would you have a shiny adamant/modest/timid/jolly poliwag?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • did you check my thread for anything else?

No right now. I may when I finish our current trade.

Are you still in need of an Event Shaymin?

No thanks. Already got one. Wat were you interested in?

ok so horsea for shiny growlithe?

Yep. You wanted Spiritomb also, right?

What are the natures of your shiny Poliwag and shiny Ralts?

wrong thread sorry!

would you have a shiny adamant/modest/timid/jolly poliwag?

I may. I'll let you know. If not, I can try to breed it with you.

BTW everyone: I just updated the pending section with everyone's Pokemon. Check and see if everything is looking right. If not, let me know so that I can correct it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Loxius-Shiny Charmander, Skitty

Actually I just needed the Skitty, I doubt I'd be able to offer anything decent for a shiny charmander. o-o;

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • NotoriouzElmo-Shiny Charmander, Shiny Eevee, Shiny Bagon, Shiny Piplup, Shiny Dratini, Shiny Ralts, Shiny Treecko

cud u change the shiny ralts and shiny treecko to shiny aerodactyl and shiny squirtle

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • I was just offering it for free if you were still in need of one actually.

thanks but it's cool.

Loxius-Shiny Charmander, Skitty

Actually I just needed the Skitty, I doubt I'd be able to offer anything decent for a shiny charmander. o-o;

Okay. I think I had you mixed up with someone else, lol. Glad you checked behind me. Did you want a certain nature with the Skitty?

NotoriouzElmo-Shiny Charmander, Shiny Eevee, Shiny Bagon, Shiny Piplup, Shiny Dratini, Shiny Ralts, Shiny Treecko

cud u change the shiny ralts and shiny treecko to shiny aerodactyl and shiny squirtle

Alright, consider it done.

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    So i have a regirock i saw that was on your want list. What would you offer.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • So i have a regirock i saw that was on your want list. What would you offer.

Sorry, I already have an offer for a Regirock. I'll contact you if it falls through.

Question: What episode did this Pokemon debut on?
    it was in the 2nd pikachu short right?

Yes, that is right. Unfortunately, YOU BROKE THE RULES!

oh are you willing to give me shiny growlithe and spiritomb for horsea?

Yeah, that's the plan if you're still interested.

To everyone:
    Sorry for my long, extended absence. I've been drowned in school work and lab projects and things of the sort. I still haven't forgotten about you. I'm breeding still as we speak and I'll looking for a way to get them done quicker. Sorry again for the trouble.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    ill give you a lvl100 Shaymin Flower Paradise version for : Pidgey, Farfetch'd, Murkrow and Misgevious (sp) - the one that is next to the Murkrow :)

Years
  • if u can can u get me piplup and turtwig in shiny if u can and what pokemon u need but i dont have many i just started platinum

Back