• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
@Red: It's all drafted up! I'll be posting it once my brain turns fully on and I remember all the formatting issues.

I'm happy you guys are so interested. It's based after Tamers and yep, relies on the first three season's canon.

@Chili: I like chili. ^_^ And yeah, I really, really like Kara no Kyoukai *as evidenced by my avvie* and it is really good. I wish I could help you though, but... I'll see if my nerdy buddy has any suggestions when he gets here and I'll message them to you.

Fuyu

Years
No problem. It could be a while. Think the guy is asleep. Hehe

EDIT: RP be a submitted. Going to get the first episode ready. :D

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
So, I'm gonna do some work under the shadows for that GitS RP I mentioned earlier on. Will inform you of all its details if I ever feel like it's ready :p

@Fuyu. I've been looking forward to experiment with RP franchises other than Pokemon :p Digimon just so happens to be one of those and the way your look most likely implies I'll attempt to join it o3o especially since it's based on Tamers :3

@ChiliDawgs. Fate is a franchise that has been intriguing me for quite a while now.. I might as well look into it when you're finished o3o What would your plot be?

So, uh... What do you guys think of RPs with a set appearance, like Rika's echo; a Kanto Journey or Meg's SSB: Augustine Rush? I just tried the demo for Project X Zone and thought about doing an RP where players somehow end up acquiring the powers and appearances of the characters of the game n' stuff... It's still a blurry concept, but I first wanted to know what you think of RPs with fixed appearances...

EDIT: The plot and story would include more characters to choose from than the game itself, as well as antagonists and whatnot. The X Zone concept of lots of worlds entangled for some mysterious reason would remain as is...

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
That shopping link totally had the wrong idea of what I figured you were talking about. XD Well, I think the idea would be interesting. It would be nice not to have to write a description. I think it could go really well. :D

And yay! It looks like people will be all over it! Good. The first episode is half ready. I could submit it whenever. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
@elitebeats you should really watch fate/zero! It's an amaazing anime. Anywaays before I explain what I have in mind for plot I should tell you the basic plot for all the fate media. Every 4 years there's a battle called the Holy Grail War. This battle is a fight against 7 mages. These seven mages all summon one heroic spirit from one class. There's rider, saber, archer, caster, assassin, lancer, and beserker. The spirits range from historical greats like alexander the great and julius caseser to legends like robin hood and gilgamesh. There's more rules and complications but, pretty much it's a death match between the mages and their servants. The winning mage and servant of the war are both granted one wish. What I had in mind was a alternate universe where it's the first ever grail war and it's held in a huge city like LA or New York. I would put in some more twists and such but thats all for here

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@elitebeats you should really watch fate/zero! It's an amaazing anime. Anywaays before I explain what I have in mind for plot I should tell you the basic plot for all the fate media. Every 4 years there's a battle called the Holy Grail War. This battle is a fight against 7 mages. These seven mages all summon one heroic spirit from one class. There's rider, saber, archer, caster, assassin, lancer, and beserker. The spirits range from historical greats like alexander the great and julius caseser to legends like robin hood and gilgamesh. There's more rules and complications but, pretty much it's a death match between the mages and their servants. The winning mage and servant of the war are both granted one wish. What I had in mind was a alternate universe where it's the first ever grail war and it's held in a huge city like LA or New York. I would put in some more twists and such but thats all for here

That does sound like a really good premise for a RP! To have a cool legend be your spirit and all. Maybe I should try to watch this anime ^^ Looking forward to seeing the RP up, if you go through with it.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
@rhcp Hahaha you should watch it! And it'll probably be a while before I can post it because i'm on a trip with the family and I have to post stuff on my phone and to make it look good and detailed it'd be better if i post off a computer

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Since there are so many of them and they are all respected members here in the Roleplay Corner, I feel that its relevant (and necessary) that we congratulate Supervegeta, Khawill, and Nakuzami for their birthdays, which (as far as my Timezone accounts for) are all on the same day.

...Okay, there's only 3, but that's more than any other day of the year. Happy Birthday guys!

Fuyu

Years
I agree. Is kind of a lot there. Happy birthday you guys and thanks for the fun!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Since there are so many of them and they are all respected members here in the Roleplay Corner, I feel that its relevant (and necessary) that we congratulate Supervegeta, Khawill, and Nakuzami for their birthdays, which (as far as my Timezone accounts for) are all on the same day.

...Okay, there's only 3, but that's more than any other day of the year. Happy Birthday guys!
Oh, Khawill as well? I knew of SV and Naku but that's pretty cool that three RPers have the same birthday. A good day!

Happy birthday to all of you, dearies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Well then, didn't expect to see this in here, lol. Thank you, you guys~
And, respected? Moi? Pfft, well a double thank you right there, machomuu! d;

I already said happy birthday to SV, but I must not have realized it was Khawill's birthday as well! Happy birthday, Khawill. ;3

Fuyu

Years
What makes you NOT want to join a Role-Play if it is good?

Time, mostly. Depending on the GM, or if I know how I gel with the other RPers, if I'm good enough, stuff like that usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back