• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
  • *RAISES HAND* ME ME PICK ME

War between PKM & Humans is accepting members like Lu said. We could really use more people on the human side! :'3

Its really fun, I swear XD

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Supervegeta
    Once I get back from my trip, (from july 14 -jul29, or so) I'll be releasing two new RPs. Wait for it until then. I promise, just like Odyssey, I will finish these two RPs as well.

BTW Odyssey is almost finished. I'm so proud of my RPers and myself that I think I might cry a bit...
    Can't wait to join them. (both?) >:'3

lol. XD Congrats~ I'm eager to join the next sequel. I'm sure it will turn out as great as the last one c: <3

It's fun and we REALLY need some humans in the RP! Some are inactive, and the Commander - the boss of the human side, well, his computer is broke ;/ well the RP's still rolling!

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Didn't want to mention this, but too many RolePlays have been having issues ever since Red went on her break.

How come threads aren't being approved correctly? Without Red this whole place has been a mess when it comes to submitting an OOC or IC Thread. Some get accepted, others get denied for no valid reason. Nothing is even posted on the 'checking' thread either. Its getting frustrating...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I agree! I posted my IC coming up to a week ago and I've had no word on it! I want to start, but I can't! ParallelZero is running this, right?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Just hang tight for another week, guys, and RHCP will come back. :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    CANNOT. WAIT. ANY. LONGER!!!

jdfnsdjkfsdklfmsdasdokfjsdlkfLKMSFLGKMSDFLKGMSDFKLMSKLM!!! aaaahhhhhhh ok.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • If I restarted this rp and changed it around a bit (well, a lot actually) would anyone be interested in joining?

The 'searching for the loved ones' plan sounds interesting, but it'll need a large twist and a good system/management to keep it running. Needs something to attract the RPers too, something to make it stand out. You said you'll be changing it, so I think a Revamp of that RP would be pretty nice :)

The spacing of the story can be better or it'll be a pain to read though :D

Well if there's a good twist and a plot to the story, then i think it'll work. needs a bad side too.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    haha, why would you ask that, I mean obviously bcuz you wanted to know, but It's knida typical for people to advertise there RP's lately, so I just thought it was funny.

And welcome to the RP section, You're in development usually right?

Oh, ive been here for a long time, but kinda took a PC break. I was in a few RPs before my break.

Im usually in the pixel art section... And sometimes in the graphic section...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I have an idea for a Mafia-style RP. A few questions:

1. Is a Mafia-styled RP a good idea?

2. Would anyone not join if I was the GM?

3. Should Pokemon be included in the RP?

I think I'll need a bit more information to be sure, Yagerbomb. Although, I don't care whether you're the GM or not. If the RPs good, I'll join.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016

1.yes
    2.yes no
    3. yes

that would be incredible. though more info is needed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have an idea for a Mafia-style RP. A few questions:

1. I actually had an idea like that a few pages back. Response was positive, though I'm pretty sure it would only work if it was the classic 1920-30's Mafia IMO.

2. Personally I see no reason not to join.

3. If it's set in the Pokemon world, I see no reason not to.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    I just posted my RP, bringing back an old dead RP called 3 Kingdoms... Red's being gone, it may be a while before it's accepted... So I would like some feedback on it, and possibly get some people excited to join it :3 This RP can have a lot of players if enough join :D

Here it is:

The Following Role-Play is rated T
    For:

Violence. Blood is realistic and allowed here.

Language. Mild Swearing is allowed, but only words such as "Damn" "Hell" and such. Want to use worse words? Censor it with asterisks. Example: "F***"

Sexuality. Jokes are always nice, but when getting "intimate" keep it to kisses and cuddles, anything worse, do it behind the scenes.

Dedicated to Luna,
    A.K.A. "Marina E. Silver"
    Rest in peace, shining star, light up the way...

This story was influenced by Tododile12345's RP, "The Three Kingdoms"... That was the first Role-Play I had ever joined when I first came to PC. In it I met my love, Lilliana (Now known as "Blayze"), my brother, Aura.Lucario (Now known as "-Nocturnal"), and Luna ("Marina E. Silver")... Tododile has since then left PC, the RP has died, and everything had returned to normal... No longer! I'm bringing it back, with a new plot, so players who were in Three Kingdoms AND newcomers can Role-Play together.

THE PLOT
    Some greedy Pokemon had once laid claim to land, snarling at others who approach, taking their territory and keeping all others away. Eventually these claims of territory were ruled out with a form of racism among Pokemon. "Only water types allowed here" and "Hey, hey, poison types only!!" These territories grew into Kingdoms, one for each type of Pokemon. Those with multiple types were shunned by all Kingdoms, and those who lived in the Kingdoms found the rules unfair, the food scarce, the currency almost gone. These things caused a small rebellion, a grouping of Pokemon who wish to end the Kingdoms once and for all... The rebels are constantly hunted by the Kingdoms Light (Fire) and Dark. Only Kingdom Fire and Kingdom Dark remain, all of the other Kingdoms annihilated in acts of genocide. The rebels must find a way to end the Kingdoms' war before the entire world is destroyed, and the entire Pokemon race killed...

You play as a Pokemon, either a fire type for the Light Kingdom or a dark type for the Dark Kingdom, or any type of Pokemon for the rebels or neutral Pokemon. You may only be legendaries that aren't single in their species. (Example: There is only one Celebi and only one Mew, and many others, but there are multiple Zorua, Shaymin, Manaphy/Phione, etc.)

Character Creation Sheet

Name:
    (Full Name, First and Last)

Nicknames:
    (Anything you go by?)

Species:
    What Pokemon are you?)

Side:
    (Where do you stand in the War?)

Appearance:
    (What do you look like? I actually recommend that you try not to look like every other of your species)

Personality:
    (How do you act? 2-5 Paragraphs)

History:
    (Optional. What has happened to your character up to this point? This is optional, if you think your History is relevant enough and should be revealed in the story. Don't avoid posting History just because you're lazy...)

Other:
    (Any important details left out?)

~~~~~

Reserves:

Shayde (Myself, played in the previous RP) as the Zorua Prince, runaway from Dark Kingdom

Blayze (Played in the Previous RP) as The Vulpix Princess, runaway from Light Kingdom

-Nocturnal (Played in the Previous RP)

Fearless Love (Wants to join, -Nocturnal's pair)

~~~~~

There is no limit on how many people may join, and some NPC characters may be controlled and used for posting when needed. This story relies solely on what the players do with it, though there will be events to keep from losing the plot. Remember that Role-Play should be a friendly and fun environment, so have fun and be courteous to other players. Follow the basic rules of PC, don't godmod, keep paragraph posts or longer, be appropriate, don't harass others. There is no OOC thread, either include and OOC with your IC post, or talk via PM and VM.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023

1. Yes

2. No, I don't think it matters who the GM is as long as they are a good RPer.

3. I have an iffy on that, though I would join either way.

Overall, I like the idea and it would be fun to be on the opposite side for a change. The reason I'm iffy on the pokemon part is that there are only certain things you could use them in that style RP. (Such as Pokenapping, guard animals, you know the thing most criminals use normal animals for.)

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • So I have a question.

Is our RP moderator in fact present and accounted for?

I'd hate to waste like tens of hours writing something just to have it be put on indefinite hiatus.

If someone can give me a status update that would be immensely helpful.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • So I have a question.

Is our RP moderator in fact present and accounted for?

I'd hate to waste like tens of hours writing something just to have it be put on indefinite hiatus.

If someone can give me a status update that would be immensely helpful.

The RP moderator is not available at the current moment. Red (The Moderator) will likely be back next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back