• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Lobby [new roleplayers: start here!]

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    OVER A THOUSAND-😰

hiiii am Bluberry Dee I like to Roleplay as Pokemon because I am not good at rping Trainers 😁
    i also like roleplaying with Pokemon Gijinkas since I made this Misdreavus Gijinka which I like a lot
    And uhhh idk I'm just looking for roleplays 🤷

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • OVER A THOUSAND-😰

hiiii am Bluberry Dee I like to Roleplay as Pokemon because I am not good at rping Trainers 😁
    i also like roleplaying with Pokemon Gijinkas since I made this Misdreavus Gijinka which I like a lot
    And uhhh idk I'm just looking for roleplays 🤷
    Welcome! Unfortunately we don't have anything currently active that matches your preferences, but keep an eye out :) We have plenty of chatting-type threads to hang out in and get to know the community, feel free to pop into any of 'em!

I'd definitely be interested in a gijinka RP, not gonna lie :D Haven't seen one of them done in a long time!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • hey there, um quick question, is doing Roleplay on private messages allowed/do able n stuff?
    It's not something common to our forum atm but- you can always make an interest check thread to try and find a 1x1 RP partner! For general member comfort and safety we do like to make sure that everyone is aware that if you ever get uncomfortable in a private RP you can and should always contact the RP mods or site admins. We also do not condone explicit RP of any sort; even if the RP is private it is still within the bounds of our site rules if you find your partners though here or RP via PM/VM on-site.

I think in the coming weeks we might put together some more focused guidelines about that, maybe convert the Discord partner search thread into a more general 1x1 partner search type of thing. Maybe that will be nice!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • (How do I make a Rp again?)
    Check the first post of this thread for discussion about different thread types and what they mean! You'll be looking into making an OOC thread, so focus in on that part. It's also worth a look at other recent OOC threads to see what other people are doing as an example!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hello! I am new here, and looking for a RP in which I can participate as a pokémon (well, myself ^^). Is there an Event or a short RP posts' one I could start with ?
    Hi! We unfortunately don't have anything of the play-as-Pokémon type active right now. But BluberryDee was asking about something similar earlier- maybe you two could make something happen? And Mimik-you was also looking for a play-as-Pokémon iirc! It sure would be interesting to see something like that pick up!

(ping for BD)
    Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • the rules have been updated with some details regarding discord server policies as well as to better reflect our new Partner Search thread!

Years
  • I'm assuming this is a thread for new roleplayers to introduce themselves, so here goes nothing: I'm completely new to PC and I've been roleplaying online since I was probably 12 or 13? I'm still not very good at it tho lol

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm assuming this is a thread for new roleplayers to introduce themselves, so here goes nothing: I'm completely new to PC and I've been roleplaying online since I was probably 12 or 13? I'm still not very good at it tho lol
    Hello and welcome! :D I'll say first that "good" is so subjective; it's most important that everyone is having fun imo! What kind of RPs are you used to doing?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I thinking I'm looking to give this a try I have a highly active imagination and adventurous. Like when I'm playing jrpgs I'm have dialogue and interacts for in my head or out loud 🤣

Years
  • I thinking I'm looking to give this a try I have a highly active imagination and adventurous. Like when I'm playing jrpgs I'm have dialogue and interacts for in my head or out loud 🤣

Welcome! We're happy to have you here. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Uh... hullo?

This is my first time RP-ing here in PokeCommunity. I've been RP-ing online since 2020 and mainly do the short-form text ones because my braincells can be quite random at times. 😅

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Uh... hullo?

This is my first time RP-ing here in PokeCommunity. I've been RP-ing online since 2020 and mainly do the short-form text ones because my braincells can be quite random at times. 😅

Hiii! Welcome to the RP section~ We tend to be a little slow-paced but I hope you find something interesting in here! What settings do you tend to RP in?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Mostly Pokemon stuff on case-by-case basis. In fact, I found one already. 😉
    That's good to hear :D I'm pretty consistently RPing in the Pokémon universe as well. What draws you to roleplaying in that universe as opposed to others?

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • That's good to hear :D I'm pretty consistently RPing in the Pokémon universe as well. What draws you to roleplaying in that universe as opposed to others?

Can we just say it's one of the fandoms I'm quite familiar with? I've been hopping between fandoms, y'see.

Days
    • they/he
    • Seen yesterday
    I've already posted in the forum, but might as well introduce myself properly!

I'm Lark, I have years of written rp experience and it's one of my favorite hobbies. I am most used to 1x1s, but like groups as well.
    For the pokemon world, my preference is to RP as a pokemon, or a ranger.
    Outside of Pokemon, my interests include fantasy, adventure, knights, and creatures (e.g. werewolves, vampires). I have too many fandoms to list, but to give a broad sweep: fantasy literature (e.g. Neil Gaiman, Diane Duane, Seanan McGuire, Anne Rice), shonen/seinen anime, and xenofiction.

Back