• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Lobby [new roleplayers: start here!]

Years
  • I've already posted in the forum, but might as well introduce myself properly!

I'm Lark, I have years of written rp experience and it's one of my favorite hobbies. I am most used to 1x1s, but like groups as well.
    For the pokemon world, my preference is to RP as a pokemon, or a ranger.
    Outside of Pokemon, my interests include fantasy, adventure, knights, and creatures (e.g. werewolves, vampires). I have too many fandoms to list, but to give a broad sweep: fantasy literature (e.g. Neil Gaiman, Diane Duane, Seanan McGuire, Anne Rice), shonen/seinen anime, and xenofiction.

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit in here just fine.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Not sure if anyone already asked this, but can a co-GM post an IC thread with the GM's permission? Or does it have to be done by the GM him/her/themself?
    I assume you mean post like, story posts or functional GM things, right? If that's the case, absolutely! Your players should be aware if there are multiple GMs and treat you both according to the role you perform, no matter who "owns" the thread. :)

Back