• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hack's Recommendations

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 31, 2015
    There is any rom who can have all pokemons?

Hey there. I am looking for a pokemon rom where you can collect the most pokemon you can.
    I mean there is alot of roms in that website but most of them have 150 pokemons only or less.
    I found one named pokemon platinum light but still have only 450 pokemons.
    Do you guys know any rom so i can catch all pokemons or at least a big amount of them or any way to trade pokemons from gba emulators to ds emulators?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Leaf green/Fire red expert/hard mode

Basically looking for a LG/FR hack but a harder version trainers,gyms,E4 everything really. Sort of like the expert emerald that caliber of difficulty. Really enjoyed that game. Would prefer the game to be completed beta. Few bugs are okay. Please help me find this romantic, I'm struggling.

Years
  • Apart from Glazed,Resolute,Life,Gaia,Dark Rising Series,Victory Fire,Discovery can anyone suggest me any hack where there are Gen.6 Pokemon (or atleast Gen.5), good graphics,amazing storyline etc etc etc?? Thank You.

Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    pokemon eclipse complete

Hi just wondering if there is a complete version of pokemon eclipse with all 721 pokemon and all badges or another completed hack with all 721 pokemon i already no about neo x & y but i don't have a 3ds so looking for something i can emulate on my android phone.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    List of complete pokemon hacks

Can any one please give me the list of pokemon hacks that i can play. Thanks

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Hello! I've always wanted to play a rom that was more like the cartoon in regards to it's chronological story order. If someone knows of a fire red hack that you can start out as ash in kanto, then continue on into johto... I don't mind if there are added maps and things like that, as long as the regions are in that order. Thanks to anyone who replies!!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    has there been any successful gba hacks of Colosseum? (meaning a gba game turned into colosseum) graphics dont have to be the best but is there one?

Years
  • Hello! I've always wanted to play a rom that was more like the cartoon in regards to it's chronological story order. If someone knows of a fire red hack that you can start out as ash in kanto, then continue on into johto... I don't mind if there are added maps and things like that, as long as the regions are in that order. Thanks to anyone who replies!!

You shall give pokemon ashgray a try. It's storyline is based on the anime but you are also free if you don't want to catch certain Pokemons as you'll get to catch all the Pokemons ash caught in the anime

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Just looking for some completed list of hacks. Seems like everything is either in beta or still being developed.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Hi, im searching for a hack rom and i hope dat u can help me.
    I just want to ask if there is a hack rom with these characteristics.

-GBA hack room
    -2 or more regions playable
    -Difficult

OPTIONAL(i dont care if it cant be)
    -Red is the main character

And anotther question is that if there is a hack rom like fire red/leaf green but on pokemon yellow.

PD:sry if i have some fails but im not english

In terms of difficulty Try Dark Rising and Dark rising 2. Even though its only one region in the first game, the second game continues the story with characters from previous game and its a different region.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
    Years
  • Can someone suggest a hack w/ Mega Evo?I already beat Glazed/Victory Fire/Resolute/Outlaw/CAWPS/Liquid Crystal/Flora Sky/Dark Rising 1 & 2.Plus I want a Completed HACK(SUCK IT GAIA!).

RaidenRaider

I WILL Catch'em ALL!!!!
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 15, 2020
    I actually have two requests for hacks now that I have completed Red++ 100% with all 205 Pokemon.

The first is a Red/Blue hack with 251 Pokemon including all of of Gen I and Gen II Pokemon, which I know is possible because Red/Blue DX now has 254 Pokemon in total. With a Red/Blue 251 hack, you can still keep the Ghost and Fossils IDs as 252, 253 and 254 too. The story can be identical to the original Red/Blue, or new post-game content can be added to account for the Gen II Pokemon.

This one would be cool as I've ALWAYS wanted to see the complete list of both Gen I and Gen II Pokemon in Red/Blue/Yellow, and it would make trading with Gold/Silver/Cystal more complete if both games had an identical list of Pokemon.

The second hack is a Gold/Silver/Crystal hack that keeps the 251 Pokemon in place, but instead of starting in Johto, you start in Kanto, like in Red/Blue/Yellow, and get to choose between Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle, and then you progress through the Red/Blue/Yellow storyline, aka, Kanto region, win eight badges, the Indigo League. Then you progress onto the Johto region, keeping all of the previous 151 Pokemon and then you get handed either a Chikorita, Cyndaquil or Totodile, get all of the badges and then face the Johto League.

I know this would require work too, like restoring missing Kanto areas, and making sure that Kanto goes first before Johto, but it would be a great hack that would make more sense to the Anime series than the existing Gold/Silver/Crystal games.

EDIT : Thanks to permission from Mateo, who is allowing me to use his Red++ hack as a ROMBase, I am removing all of the new Pokemon he added, aka 152 to 205, and replacing them all with the Gen II Pokemon, aka Chikorita at 152 to Celebi at 251. This would also allow the Ghost and Fossils IDs to remain unchanged. This will basically be called Red 251, and eventually I want to re-enable trading to Gold/Silver/Crystal, but that will take more time, and I take no timeline for release, because as of right now, my deal with Mateo only allows him and me to use it, because it is his ROMhack and he did all of the hard work. Maybe one day, we can allow a public release, as a sidehack to Red++.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    hi guyz,im new here.......i want to know if there is a good gba hack with gen4/5 pokemon&moves where we can do link battle?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Help to find a Hack Rom

Hello guys

I am having a hard time to find a hack rom from pokemon red/blue/green, i remember that i played it much time ago, maybe between 2004-2008

I can be wrong but the title had something like black or chaos on the name, but i can be TOTALLY wrong

I think the starer was mew or you can catch mew really soon, doesnt really matter because the thing that i remember VERY WELL about this hack rom is the fight with the rival at cerulean bridge

he had really powerful pokemons, pokemons 50~60+ (i thinl one of them was tauros)

I needed to grind a lot in the cerulean bushes, it was insane, but i did it not one time, i played this game two times with a time break

To be honest i think the game was incomplete because i dont remeber playing it until the end

But i really want to play it another time, i dont care if it is incomplete i just want to play it again after 10 years

I hope someone have played it too

Thanks

PS: Sorry for my poor english, its not my native language

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Mar 24, 2016
    Pokemon Snap fan games?

I was just wondering if there are any rom-hacks or fan games based of off pokemon snap.
    I would love to play that with more than the original pokemons.
    If this is the wrong thread to post this just let me know.

Back