• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rom Indignation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    Rom Indignation (Updated)

Rom Indignation!!!

Waynes World: Owner
    ‎* ~ Hack Maniac ~ *: Co-owner

Hello, were here because we know how difficult Rom Hacking is without help. Thats why were here to create a team. The team will be here to help out its members with anything they need although they may not be apart of the same hacking team. Well we look foward to seeing you and having you apart of our team!!

Pokemon Odyssey:

The Story

Spoiler:

The elite four!!

Spoiler:

Teams and Rivals:
    Spoiler:

Screenies
    Spoiler:

Videos
    Spoiler:

Banners
    Spoiler:

Well i hope you like what i had. And there will be more.

Ps: Pokemon odyssey will not have screens untill it gets tiles.

Pokemon Trinity

Story:
    Spoiler:

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Videos:
    Spoiler:

Banners:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

soramararu

Warrior of the Sky
    Years
    Wow, i didn't think you would make this. As soon as I can, I will make the home town. I thought up of a name for it to. New Dale Town.

Here is my team for the pokemon story.
    I start out with Cyndaquil.
    My team later for the Elite Four would be:
    Typhlosion
    Granbull
    Ampharos
    Vaporeon
    Togetic
    Feraligatr - Received from a friend

Alekeen'

Chicano
    Years
    Umm...Yeah
    I'll try to get better pictures of mine..well later..
    I think I might put this one aside, to start on a ruby hack :D

soramararu

Warrior of the Sky
    Years
    Here are some spirtes I made.
    Also just some sprites i made to practice. I hate some of them. T_T

Rom Indignation!!!

Rom Indignation!!!
    The first one is team electrics leader, the second one is team shadows leader, the third one is team torpedo's leader and the fourth one is team metals leader.

And here is a trainer card
    Rom Indignation!!!

Alekeen'

Chicano
    Years
    Those sprites are good, I really like Team Metal's leader :P
    Wayne, can you replace the map for trinity with the one I uploaded? btw

soramararu

Warrior of the Sky
    Years
    Thanks, right now, i am going to be working on maps, and some trainers. I hope we can help each other. Also, I want to pair with Waynes world and you Alekeen. Wayne can be brother.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    Here are some spirtes I made.
    Also just some sprites i made to practice. I hate some of them. T_T

Rom Indignation!!!
    The first one is team electrics leader, the second one is team shadows leader, the third one is team torpedo's leader and the fourth one is team metals leader.

The next time you create an image, save it as quality .PNG. It looks better, and to get it, choose the picture type under the name of the image.
    I'm fine with the first and third sprite. The fourth one has the same body as the first, so I think that needs to be changed, and the hair for the second sprite is flat and lifeless.

I also believe that these teams need much more creative names. Perhaps use different languages? For example, Team Terra would be Latin for Team Earth or Greek for Team Monster. Team Electric would be Team Desumo, and Team Shadow could be Team Umbra, and so on.
    They still retain their original translation but in a different language, so it just sounds more original. I think that Team Metal and Team Torpedo could use name changes, but that's just my opinion.

I also created a banner for Pokemon Odyssey. What do you all think of it? I can also do maps for towns and other similar areas, if you need me to.
    Rom Indignation!!!
    Rom Indignation!!!

Rom Indignation!!!

soramararu

Warrior of the Sky
    Years
    The next time you create an image, save it as quality .PNG. It looks better, and to get it, choose the picture type under the name of the image.
    I'm fine with the first and third sprite. The fourth one has the same body as the first, so I think that needs to be changed, and the hair for the second sprite is flat and lifeless.

I also believe that these teams need much more creative names. Perhaps use different languages? For example, Team Terra would be Latin for Team Earth or Greek for Team Monster. Team Electric would be Team Desumo, and Team Shadow could be Team Umbra, and so on.
    They still retain their original translation but in a different language, so it just sounds more original. I think that Team Metal and Team Torpedo could use name changes, but that's just my opinion.

I also created a banner for Pokemon Odyssey. What do you all think of it? I can also do maps for towns and other similar areas, if you need me to.
    Rom Indignation!!!
    Rom Indignation!!!

Rom Indignation!!!

Ok, I will leave the team names to you. And I will also put some ideas for the leaders on here, and you can change them any way you want. You can use the one I made and fix them if you want.

Alekeen'

Chicano
    Years
    Haven't been hacking for a while -.-
    I just might go back to hacking, I'll be preparing my ultimate tileset :D
    waynes_world: Got anything to say for the reply above?

Ghost

Years
    what reply?

good because your good doesnt matter what anyone says!!!

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    awesome banner cornelius :)

its great

Thanks.

That's all that I've created for the hack since you disappeared and everybody else, too, and because of that, I didn't know what I could do to assist with the hack, so I haven't been working on it.

But my desire to create a video game has grown, so I'm willing to do plenty to help out.

Welcome back from where ever.

Ghost

Years
    this team thing didnt go well

or we can erase everything and update it, after i get tiles and your hack is like 4 maps farther

Last edited:

Alekeen'

Chicano
    Years
    Don't join in to much -.-
    Yeah, I am four maps farther, though I need to change the graphics...
    Not that much of a change in my opinion....
    You do remember...Mixture of Fire-red with ruby tiles right?

Alekeen'

Chicano
    Years
    Stick with the original -_-
    I am just going to do some slight editing, not heavy like I did before <.<
    A little peace of heaven

By the way, do you want me to type the thread again?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back