• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Route 167

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
Years
  • I like this theme, so I'll probably be using it for a while. The offset design is original.

One thing I would change would be the PokeCommunity logo. The pokeball looks like it is cut off, and I find my self trying to scroll up but not being able to. It's small, but it could really dig at someone if they were a little bit OCD. :/

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    This is nice. Really nice. I'm going to use this theme forever. Well until something else better comes, of course.

Pirate Dave

かいぞく デイヴ
    Years
  • Im not sure I like how the main part of the forum is aligned to the left rather than the centre… looks pretty cool tho I guess.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    That looks awesome Hiroshi Sotomura awesome job i will try it if my parnets let me.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Oh, so shiny. ^^. I really like how the main page is left justified. Its te awesomeness. + 1 cookie.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • OMFG JAKE. THIS HAS TO BE YOUR BEST ONE YET. <3333 I mean it's so colorful and... omg. Like, normally I don't like this much color but you made all the colors fit and... it's like fruity and... wow. <33333

Years
  • Jakejakejakejakejake

Route 167

CSS mucks it up. D;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow, Jake. This theme is remarkably simple, and that's why I like it.
    It's a good change of pace.

*switches themes*

That.

I love the way the Quote box is set up, and somehow I like all the different colors to this layout too. xD Plus, the Pokeballs make it 'Pokemon' enough without going all overkill. 8D

Back