• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen RSE Trick House

Years
  • For some odd reason, I hardly remember even doing the trick house. I think I may have only done it once, but it looks interesting.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • (: What do you think of the Trick House? Did you find it difficult? After I figured everything out using my bad photographic memory. No, it wasn't that bad.
    (: How do you like the little before addition of having to find the trick man with the hint of a sparkle, in his hiding place - before you enter the trick room? That was pretty fun to do. Especially when I was distracted and didn't see the sparkle.
    (: Where do you think he disappeared to after you solve all of his puzzles? Do you think we will ever see him again? He simply vanished and will return with new tricks when he returns in the R/S remake that I am SURE they will do. (He hadBETTER have new tricks!!!)

The13thSage

Only guy who likes Shedinja :P
    Years
  • (: What do you think of the Trick House? Did you find it difficult?
    The trick house, in my opinion, was one of the best parts of RSE. It wasn't difficult, for the most part.
    (: How do you like the little before addition of having to find the trick man with the hint of a sparkle, in his hiding place - before you enter the trick room?
    Well, obviously, the trick master is a vampire It was an interesting touch that you had to do before you started his puzzle. Since I only memorized the first few hiding spots, it's annoying when you play on an emulator, you push the speedup key as you enter the house, don't see the sparkle, and have to do it again in normal speed. But other than that it's fine.
    (: Where do you think he disappeared to after you solve all of his puzzles? Do you think we will ever see him again?
    Hopefully he will be in the third game for BW, but knowing Game Freak, they might not do that. I also hope he returns in the remakes.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I adored the Trick House! It was great for training and I love little puzzles~ It was never too hard though. Finding the Trick Master was never really difficult. I actually didn't realize there was a sparkle for a while and just ended up going up to things and pressing A until I found him. ^^;
    I think the Trick Master went to a region we haven't seen yet. Maybe we'll encounter him next generation~

Years
  • I liked how you had to find the Trick Master by locating the little glint. Playing through the trick house was really fun and i had hoped for more rooms than there were. I don't remember finding it all that hard, though.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I love this! it was so fun and a really good way to train before Gyms, plus he gave some good items. It wouldn't be the same in any other game however, it should just be RSE exclusive.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    I have always found the sliding floor room difficult at first because you really have to think but other than that the Trick House is dece ;)

I did think it was a cool new thing for the games though! and I love that you get the tent at the end <3

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • I liked the trick house. It was something to do and without knowing the prizes my first time through I did it out of curriocity of what i'd get for finishing his countdown of mazes or whatever.

Years
  • I never thought it was very hard, except for the room with all those Mechadolls. That was really frustrating. How the heck am I supposed to know how many Triathletes were on Cycling Road or whatever? I would like it more if it was like Blaine's Gym in Kanto where they just battled you if you got their questions wrong.

Years
  • I loved the Trick House, as it gave you something fun to do, while still training. I remember I was disappointed when I finished all of the rooms the first time, since I enjoyed them so much. I hope they make a return if RSE remakes do happen!

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I also liked the trick house, I wish there was more to it though, well hopefully there will be more in the anticipated RSE Remake.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    (: What do you think of the Trick House? Did you find it difficult?
    I don't remember finding it difficult at all. I do remember having a ton of fun with it though. :P

(: How do you like the little before addition of having to find the trick man with the hint of a sparkle, in his hiding place - before you enter the trick room?
    I liked the sparkle, and I always wondered why it sparkled, but I have memorized where he hides. :3

(: Where do you think he disappeared to after you solve all of his puzzles? Do you think we will ever see him again?
    I think he went to another region to explore and expand his tricks even more. As everyone else, hopefully in the R/S/E remakes.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    (: What do you think of the Trick House? Did you find it difficult?
    I loved the Trick House, and some parts weren't easy, but they weren't too difficult either which made it fun. It was also a good training place for me because I don't really like grinding on wild Pokémon.

I thought it was a funny detail, the very first time I came to this I had no idea what I had to do lol.

I never thought about it before, but I think he might have an underground hiding place or something haha.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • What do you think of the Trick House? Did you find it difficult?
    Kinda difficult but not impossible. Just made you THINK ya know. It certainly added some element of fun to the game.
    How do you like the little before addition of having to find the trick man with the hint of a sparkle, in his hiding place - before you enter the trick room?
    Meh. Would have been better if he had just been sitting there.
    Where do you think he disappeared to after you solve all of his puzzles? Do you think we will ever see him again?
    Who knows? I'm disappointed...the way he disappeared IMPLIED that you'd see him again in a future region of Pokemon or whatever. He has not reappeared yet.

Back