• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruin Pokemon with a Single Change

Years
    - Gym Leaders Pokemon is always 15 levels above yours with perfect stats and moves.
    - Your Pokemon always disobeys your commands regardless of how many badges you have
    - You can't save your game until you beat the elite four and champion
    - You have to buy your Pokemon team members with a maximum party of three team members while rival trainers being allowed a full team of six Pokemon.

There I ruined Pokemon for you.

Years
    • Seen today
    Make it more like the Anime (add characters from the anime, give all Pokémon their anime cries, let the power of friendship even bypass type match-ups, etc.)

And

Make it open world.

I second this. I mean, I'm fine with pseudo open world as in Legends Arceus, but I don't think a true open world structure would work in these games.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I was so tempted to say "bring back HMs" but people have already said that a couple times.

So, here's another one: remove the EXP-Share.
    I'm not saying that you can turn it off and I'm also not saying that it becomes a held item: no, just remove the entire thing and bring back the grind. Gotta teach people these days to appreciate hard work. :3

You can even combine that with level requirements. "Your entire team needs to be at least level x in order to proceed"

Back