• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • 4v2 now, apparently.

And all of our godly roles are useless at this point. gio's role is semi-useless. And we don't know what Gunner is yet. AND one of ya'll done got converted by Deux Ex Magicka.

Ash as Poseidon
    gio7sm as the Child
    Klippy as Hermes
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as Apollo
    Lycanthropy as the Master
    arachnidsGrip as ?

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Please do not make everything Nakubae and I have worked our butts off to be naught, surviving innocents.

giphy.gif

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Uh, now that it's useless, I'm actually the Master. Lycan obv was lying about his role. Role description is actually the same as Magic: The Gathering's in Fangirl, infact, it is based off of my role... including the troll part lmfao.

EDIT:

She saw a figure walking towards the town square where Lycanthropy was dwelling, glowing with a bright purple, but she was too out of it to make any sense of what she saw...

ASH, KLIPPY, KIYO, I'm calling you out scum

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Uh, now that it's useless, I'm actually the Master. Lycan obv was lying about his role. Role description is actually the same as Magic: The Gathering's in Fangirl, infact, it is based off of my role... including the troll part lmfao.

ASH, KLIPPY, KIYO, I'm calling you out scum

If you have that power, is it a NA or an anytime use? You can inspect one of us if that's the case today.

I think Ash is the most suspicious, honestly. She's super quiet, but I guess that's relative to her RL activities.

Assuming it's 4 v 2, then this is MYLO.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Then we have two chances!

Well I'm going with my gut here...

[KILL] Ash

If it's a purple and it ain't me, it's Ash or Kiyoshi.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Nah. It's either Ash or Kiyo. We have a chance if we mislynch on Ash. We can still take out Kiyo numbers wise 3-2.

I'm more suspicious of Ash because she rarely posts lately and I think Lycan may have considered her being recruited as less suspicious than the obvious choice: me.

Kiyo, unfortunately, is just a matter of odds. I don't suspect him as much, but if it's not me or Ash, but it's a purple, then Kiyo is the last option.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Wooooooooooow. Hope you guys are shaking your heads because I was pretty obvious since pretty much the beginning of the game. Your faults that you guys didn't notice.

Also, yes. I haven't been online because of real life reasons. Thank you.

Etherion

Aren't all of us innocents? Hmm.

"glowing with a bright purple,"
    Klippy or Kiyo. Which one?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • The purple thing alerts me too. It'd have to be Kiyo then, but I don't even know how reliable the narrative is anymore.

At this point, I'm just voting my with my gut. Sorry Kiyo, if I'm wrong. As long as gio and Gunner vote too, then we can win. Good luck.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • You know, the actual power that comes with my role. The one that's kind of like the shrink, and the same one I used to un-cthulu everyone in the beginning of the game. I tried using it on you to see if it got rid of scum status (in the description of my role it says I could convert serial killer to nilla, and I was hoping if you were the recruit it would un-recruit you.)

Seriously though, I'm not the convert. I've done literally nothing to sway in favor of anything scummy in the entirety of this game (granted I haven't even been that attentive to this one tbh) while Klippy actively is making it seem like I'm the only option here simply because he said "I'm not the recruit" first - that doesn't mean he's not the recruit. I think if Lycanthropy would choose someone to recruit, it'd be the player with the most experience playing.

I really have no idea what's going on here, but y'all better make us not bloody lose after all this time just because Klippy is pointing the FOS away from himself. I'd like to believe he's as innocent as he seems, but the purple hint is too obvious to just be flavor.​

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • UYtFqzY.png

idc anymore lol. I'm not the baddie. Purple is our only clue, meaning to me, it's gotta be you, or the clues are stupid and lies and I've been swindled and what is this bs

Back