• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Well, technically all of us were innos, but let's just think this through

IT CANNOT BE ME, coz I apparently "saw" who was converted.
    IT PROBABLY CANNOT BE GIO, coz the guy was converted was glowing purple
    SO IT MUST POINT TOWARDS KLIPPY AND KIYO...

Hnnng decisions... If Eros only allowed to make me use my NA this would be real easy, but alas, I'm powerless...

I checked the phase post again and I noticed something...

the converted one was still convincing and hiding their identity.

This makes me believe this one points to Klippy, because he's the one who is convincing us that he isnt the recruit when infact he is... He's also the one who pointed the first finger towards Ash, and he has made an effort to conceal his identity.

Sooo I'm gonna go with Klippy... Vote him ya'll

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Have fun losing; I'm out.

rmdSxh.jpg

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I didn't even have the chance to vote for Gunner. She's obviously scum, everybody knows her master roleclaim is a lie and I'm the real one.

Also, GG!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • The dead god of the forge is currently shaking his head looking at Fletch's poor choice for flavor text...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Just post the epilogue and roles :L teaser can wait.

Y'all should have lynched me on day 3 ;) haha.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I am more salty over my day 1 anon message I had gotten. As soon as I read it I was like "THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS NOT KLIPPY BEING AN ASS"

->Like 2 phases later one of our mafia peeps was like "So we can confirm Klippy was Hermes" . Me: "Called it"

Letter:
    anon said:
    Dear Ullion,

Reveal to me your innocence or guilt and I will spare you for another day. Lie and die. Leave the words messy situation if you're a member of the Olympians, messy place if you're an Underdweller, mess of a start if you're Townsfolk, or messed up if Unaffiliated. Do so during the first day phase and I can allow you to survive. Ignore my warnings and beware the consequences.

This is in your best interest.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I was N0d because I was not an egocentric bitch, smh. I was Demeter and got a list of all targeted NAs and one was directed at me and I was like "oh, there's no way the kill's directed at me, I'm not enough of a threat" and decided to "save" Naku because I was sure they were going to kill him and here I am, a corpse that wasn't able to play the game.

I need to be more selfish, smh.

Back