• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~S.I.G.N.O.M.I~*!*~ "I wonder what it's like to live in an igloo..."

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Let's see... hmmmmm... considering the position of the planets... and judging by the time of the year... also taking the air pressure into consideration...

nenenenenenene nenenenenenene
    NAH! :D

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi Saba! I miss talking to you. D: Everything's fine with me, hope that's the same for you as well.

:3 *cuddles* Woaah Chrissy Your theme is so Preeedddyy *____* ugh I feel jealous XD

Years

-pokes head in- o.o

Hi Christie. :[

-slowly creeps out-
    ...what Zuzu said, you always were a creeper. D;

hey siggs how are you
    what are you talking about
    Oh hey Aron, I didn't know who you were for a second, name changes are fun like that. Uuuh I'm not sure, really, I talk about a lot of things. XD;

:3 *cuddles* Woaah Chrissy Your theme is so Preeedddyy *____* ugh I feel jealous XD
    Thanks Saba! I think your theme is pretty too, Kobato is one of my favourite manga characters. ♥

Back