• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    Yea it has been a while for me to. I usr to watch them a lot though. My fav one is the one were Mini Moon falls for a fairy(sp). That was the 2nd one i think. I have to watch them agian to get it all right. I think i might got the movie mixed up though(as to the order). >.<

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    unfortunately i havent seen any of the films..im not sure if they're accessible here in the uk, and i dont have kazaa on this computer, since i only have dial-up ^^;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Can I please join this club? I love Sailor Moon. I have almost all the seasons(working on it ^_^) I also love the manga.

Kagato

No.1 Tenchi Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    I will join. I used to watch this show when it came on Cartoon Network along time ago. I really liked Sailor Neptune.

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    I wish CartoonNet work would have showen the last part of SailorMoon. Though with how much diffiuclty they went thruogh to change what the show. Be imposible to show that. Though like TechTV Anime Unleshed could.... i wish realy.

RAYQVASA

|| *_* ||
    Years
    Here are some of my Sailor Moon pictures:
    Sailor Moon Club

Sailor Moon Club

Sailor Moon Club

Sailor Moon Club

Sailor Moon Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    The top two are Venus's Super S move (Love and beauty shine)
    the others i think are from S or R

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I wish CartoonNet work would have showen the last part of SailorMoon. Though with how much diffiuclty they went thruogh to change what the show. Be imposible to show that. Though like TechTV Anime Unleshed could.... i wish realy.

that, and the company that Dubed Sailor Moon didnt buy the rights to the StarS season.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah that second one is really cute croconaw ^^

awws, i love your avatar EO ^^ *hugs luna*

Back