• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Fanclub: In the name of the moon, I will punish you!

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
Years
  • Favorite Villains:

Black Lady because she's just awesome like that. And the Amazoness Quartet are awesome like that too.

Two villains I personally hated were Zoicite and Emerald. Especially in the English dub. Their laughs were terrible (but Emerald's was worse...)

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    If you love the protagonists, who are your favorite antagonists/villains?
    I like Fiore because he somehow reminds me of Giegue from Mother 1, I dont even really know why. From the series however I quite like Prince Demand.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the both of you, have a great time here! :P

I basically love all the villains, I think without them, Sailor Moon wouldn't be as fun as much as it is. :)

Lyra.

Years
  • I know that this is a little off-topic, but I found this in the second volume of the Sailor Moon manga (released November 15th).

b8d5117d.jpg

If you don't understand, "Usagi Tsukino" means "Rabbit of the Moon" ("Usagi" [Rabbit/Bunny], "Tsuki" [Moon], "no" [of]).

Mako-chan pointed out that Usagi-chan is a true Moon Bunny. I had to take a picture of that as soon as I saw it. Look at the rabbit and Minako's faces. They're like, "Really, Mako-chan?"

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
    Years
  • Ahhh I haven't seen this show in a while!! I used to be such a big fan of it, and I still am!

Name: MeltyShard378 (call me Melty!)
    Sailor Scout: Sailor Mercury!

I should go get caught up with the anime... But the English dubbed voice actors changed, and that was annoying... Oh well. I might even watch the series over again. ^_^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the club, Melty! Enjoy as much as you can and please try to join the discussions as well! :)

Wow, that is an interesting one Lyra! Aaand what a cute owo rabbit that is~ 6//6

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Oh, another Sailor Moon FC? Sign me up! :D

You sent me a VM about this place earlier last month Snivy, but I just got it now. Thanks for letting me know! And even though I see that we can take each scout multiple times, nobody has yet to take Rei, my favourite among the girls. =O

Here's my sign up stuff:

NAME: Alakazam
    SAILOR SCOUT: Sailor Mars!

And now I'll answer all of the topics mentioned in the first post.

Oh, my favourite villains were definitely Seijuro and Natsumi, from Sailor Moon R.

When did you first watch Sailor Moon?
    I watched it later than most, in 2006. That is when I first got into anime, and Sailor Moon became one of the first series I started to watch. It soon became one of my favourites, and got me into the door for other magical girl series.

Upon joining, you were asked who was your favorite Sailor Scout, so basically, what's the reason behind it?Why Rei? She's always been my favourite Sailor Scout, for various reasons. I liked how she was able to pick on Usagi so much, I liked watching her quirky relationship with Yuichiro, and she was even a priestess while saving the world. xD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Sailor scout: Sailor Saturn

She's hot. :)

I liked Nephrite but I hate how nobody was able to save him

Lyra.

Years
  • Are we allowed to start our own topics?

If so...

What did you guys hate about the way DiC dubbed the first two seasons of Sailor Moon?

Me, well I hated how they completely messed up Day of Destiny (aka The Sailor Senshi Die! The Tragic Final Battle! Usagi's Everlasting Wish! A New Reincarnation in Japanese. They butchered that episode. I can understand how the deaths would be a bad influence on little kids, but seriously!? It wasn't that graphic! There was no blood or anything involved. Sheesh. Thank God that Cloverway took over the dubbing at the start of Sailor Moon S.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I stopped watching the dub earlier on in the series, switching to the subbed versions. I was mostly irked by how the Americans transformed it more into a super hero-esque cartoon for younger girls, as opposed to the Japanese scouts fighting for love and justice. And while it wasn't in the first seasons, I found it somewhat hilarious and also annoying how they completely erased all references to homosexuality and gender identity.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Sure, everyone could start a topic! :)

I'm fine with it, although yes, what I agree with what Lyra said, it was a bit awkward and all and should have gone with the real one. :X

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    NO WAY!! lol I have watched this all the time when I was a kid, even though I'm a guy, this was perhaps the favorite cartoon ever! It's a shame that they don't re-air any of this anymore :(

Jesse (AKA Sector, prefer being called Sector)

Favorite Sailor Scout: Definitely Sailor Venus. Why? She's the most beautiful of them all! Plus I love how she's a bit more separated than the rest of the gang. That's the type of person I consider to be, quite honestly. :)

I have always been wanting to get a hold of the entire series on DVD myself. Worth a lot of money to this date too. Gah lol

Favorite Villain:
    Netflite- I like his personality in the show and his dislike for..Zoycite (right?) spiced things up for me a bit.
    Prince Diamond was cool too

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Name: Adriane
    Sailor Scout: Sailor Pluto (Me and my cousin used to play Sailor Moon and I was Sailor Pluto :3)

The anime rules, I just recently got into it though, youtube and stuff.

Favorite Villein:

Don't really have one.

Last edited:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I was just thinking of reviving the old one when I saw this one so I WANNA JOIN!!~~
    NAME: Usagi-Chan~
    SAILOR SCOUT : Do we have to be limited to the Planetary Soldiers? If not Star Fighter, if so Moon :3

Back