• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sarcastic Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Well duh!!! Who doesn't give their hotdog a leash?!
    What's this? (looks at hand)

Years
    Everyone loves being controlled by a control freak who is on the verge of human domination, who doesn't know what's best for others, nor really cares, and overall gives the worst advice possible, such as telling a girl not to look at boys, and just look at girls, even though she likes the opposite gender, but is too scared to admit, because of teasing... that and just being insecure overall, and making her hate having no control over her life or her own decisions... People love being controlled, don't they?! They love feeling like no one lets them have control over their own life or their own decisions, and they like having others not respect their opinions enough to know what's right for them, especially if they know themselves.

Why do I hate my careless, controlling ex-boyfriend?

As to the above post, because people just love walking on others lawns, thinking it's fun to stomp on ant hills, and get rid of the ant population, since no one, and I mean no one likes bugs or being bitten by them...

Last edited:

Doa

Analyzer
    Years
    Because he's your ex, certainly nothing to do with the careless and controlling part.

Do you have a nose?

TheFallenUmbreon

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Because Bidoof the god of all Pokemon gave us...uuuhhhh..I mean u the ability to run!!! Lucky -.- and u were supposed to know that! It's in the pokederp bible!
    Why do I have a pet rock?

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    He wanted your grass fortune...
    What are those white things in the sky?

TheFallenUmbreon

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Grass is dead Oddish half buried underground so they can't grow when they're dead
    What am I made out of?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back