• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving again and again...

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I don't know if this is only me but after you have saved your game do you sometimes save it again because you have forgotten if you saved the first time and don't want to risk it? For me it happens a lot and sometimes I end up saving the game 2-4 times which shows the quality of my short term memory. I also tend to do this at Pokemon Centers to.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    dont feel to bad most the time when i save/ go to save im not paying attention to my game anymore so when i look at it i wonder if i did save or just was thinking about it and then i save again.

Years
    When I'm playing a challenge (aka almost always) and update my progress, I usually leave the game on while I update to have a better overview...and save at least 3 different times in the process. In general, I save quite often, just because I've had situations where I turned off the game and hadn't saved for hours before.

Years
    I haven't done this recently, but I have before a lot in the past. I just want to make sure I don't lose my progress because it would suck to find out I didn't.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I do it all the time. Sometimes I'm like "did I just save? I'm gunna save again just to make sure..." and yeah. XD;

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
    I do that sometimes. I also save a lot when it's not really needed. For example, today I basically went Trainer, Pokemon Center, save, rinse and repeat for a while. Those extra saves probably weren't needed.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, yes, I often save twice. At least, I think I do...honestly, my short term memory is so bad it's like I'm impulsive...I'm not, I just forget what I'm doing. I'm like "I saved, right? No, I can't have done. Idiot! Look at the screen while saving!".

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Sometimes I forget that I saved in the first place, so I save again to make sure. I used to save only when I was done playing, but I learned to save often, especially when I have done several important achievements.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    All the time! Kinda like you, almost always at Pokémon Centers. I save, forgot I saved, save again, get distracted, save again, and then save again just in case. For some reason, if I don't watch it say, "____ saved the game." and don't hear the ding, I have to resave and watch it do that. Otherwise, I feel like I didn't save. The bad part about that, is that I always get distracted by something while it saves.

Years
    I used to save up to 5-6 times before I knew I had saved, but now I know because after pressing the Save button on the menu, when you go back on the menu, the cursor will be on the Save button.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Ya,i have had times that i would save again because i forgot i had saved it or i would have completed a little detail or wanted to add a few minutes of game time so i would save again.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    This happens to me quite a bit. On DPPt you have that long saving process sometimes. Even when that occurs I forget easily that I saved and I have to save again. But the second save doesnt take as long as the first which is good.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    I have one of the worst memories of all time. ;-;
    I end up saving at least 3 times because I can never remember if I did or not. If I don't, I end up turning the game off without saving and losing a bunch of progress (like I did on FF last night. >_>)

Back