• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sayonara Pokecommunity.

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
    Years
    I don't know...
    Maybe when me and my family moves to a new house or something.....
    But I just keep on getting inactive randomly because of manga.... XD

Years
    It's more likely I'll just get too busy and not show up for so long that my account gets deactivated. It happened to me with other boards before.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    HArd to say really. Right now, i dont think ill leave one day and never come back, but there will probably be times where i wont be as active as i am right now. Maybe when im like really old, but thats hard to say

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I keep coming back for brief stints of time thinking that this is somehow going to be different than the last time, but really it's about the same or a little bit worse. Everything I really wanted to do here I pretty much ended up doing so now it's all lost its thrill.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I think I might be done now. I'm not sure...

Been feeling too lethargic to actively participate. I have no idea why. This place is great though, and if I do end up leaving, it absolutely won't be because PC was lacking in any way.

You guys are all wonderful. Different, unique (in some good ways and bad), but wonderful. It's a shame for anyone else to leave because they don't see that.

Years
    You know, at first I wasn't sure how long I was going to be here, because my purpose for joining wasn't what one would think. I found this place kinda by coincidence, or accident.

But now that i'm here, I really don't want to leave. As a Marriland resident, I know that quite a few people from there have been coming from there to here. So yeah, definitely not anytime soon, because there have been many amazing people. I really don't want to part with them, and with everything there is to do, it's just so great.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I can see myself staying for a while. I might become inactive sometimes but I'm definitely not quitting on this place. It's really nice and I've met great people!
    What more could you want in a forum?

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
    I originally joined when I was 13, on a different username. I lost interest in pokemon after getting a BMX bike for Christmas. Recently got back in Pokemon again and it's crazy how much has changed.

I don't see myself leaving again anytime soon. Very interesting to see many people on the forum now who ten years ago were toddlers when I originally joined. Another day I'm reminded that I'm getting older not younger.

Back