• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sayonara Pokecommunity.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
    Well the title says it all. well when would you leave pokecommunity? Maybe at a certain age, or you have been on this forum for long enough? Discuss.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I'll probably end up leaving when I get an apartment with my girlfriend. I won't really possess the need to stay on forums once that happens.

Years
    Seeing as PC has a general demographic of the older teens and young adults, I can see myself being here for a number of years. I've only been here for 2.5 weeks and I've made a few friends here so I will be sticking around for quite a while. Wouldn't want to break a promise I made :c

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Wouldn't want to break a promise I made :c
    <3

I don't see myself leaving PC permanently anytime soon. It's possible, though, that college will take over my life, and I'll have to sacrifice time on here to make that work. I've heard different things in regards to if that is or isn't true, but we'll see!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2015
    This hack Im making will be my last, if you want to call it, "hoorah" for Pokemon perood.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Remember there being another thread like this, so I'll basically repeat what I said. xD" Anyway, yeah, I might definitely have to leave PokéCommunity one day; it's bound to happen. Even if I do, I'll still be trying my best to log back in every now and then to check what friends are up to, just like above.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm not leaving anytime soon haha. And I might wander off for extended periods of time, but I'll always come back. PC's been part of my life for a long time and it's not very easy to cut ties. Not that I even want to!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I agree with Anna, PC has been a part of my life for around 9 years now, and it's not at all easy to permanently leave some place that's held significance for so long. Even when I left for a couple of years, I always checked in and posted a bit every now and again. I haven't been entirely gone for any long period of time since I joined. I doubt that I'll ever fully leave. As long as I have internet access, and PC is still around, I'm sure I'll give it attention.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    I'll leave when I'll leave.

Most boards I try to leave I wind up coming back over and over again until I find someplace else to frequent. I never exactly leave though, and I wind up more so a lot less active instead of actually leaving (in short, I leave when the forum leaves the internet.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I tried to leave. But I just... can't. The community itself is the reason why I keep coming back. I've done leaving blogs, leaving posts, and left PC for two months just to see if that helped. But it didn't. xD I know life has taken a toll on me these days, but I always make room for at least a half-hour of PC a day...sometimes more if I'm lucky. PC is the cure to my boredom, and it's the place where I met my best friends. I can't just..give it up. :P

Years
    I once tried leaving in the past due to personal issues, but it was the general attitude of the memberbase and the diversity of the forums that made me continue to stick around. I'll probably only leave if the Pokemon franchise ends in general given that's what made me come here in the first place, to talk to people who won't mock me for being a Pokemon fan in my 20's.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    I'm not exactly sure I'd ever leave PC. It's definite that in the future there will be times that I'll leave PC for a short while due to personal issues and that kind of stuff but I see no reason to just leave it for no reason. Studies might get in the way but the way I see it, I'll always have time for PC. I'd probably only leave it if the Community goes down or I lose interest in pokemon which I've know since I was 2.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    I've left like 5 times in 5 years yet here I am... I think I'll probably be around for a while.

Years
    I've tried leaving, but wound up coming back. I lurked mostly for my first three years as a member here, and I guess I just got too active and look at where I am now.

Yukari

Well I don't seem me permanently leaving anytime soon, I like being on PC, making friends, and talking to people, Being on PC is fun but I doubt I'll stay on forever, sooner or later I'll leave.

That won't be soon though. :P

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I might leave soon because of studies but it'll not be permanent... I will pop up once in a while :P
    and i left PC last year for i guess 4 months i don't remember tbh :P

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I don't know when I'll leave... or if I'll ever do so. I'm in this for the long haul. I love this site and I've made a lot of friends... so we'll just have to see, yeah?

Back