• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • my parents use to go... but now they don't go to these things anymore. However my parents still go to those parent-teacher interview after report cards...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    my parents use to go... but now they don't go to these things anymore. However my parents still go to those parent-teacher interview after report cards...
    Lol, I don't even know if we have them here at Ainlay.:P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • (w00t! my guess is right about you going to Harry Ainlay... no offense but i hate that school as it looks like a jail... at least OSA just looks like a house but not a jail)

hehe... now i just need to borrow a friend's Ainlay yearbook and then i can start guessing out who's 22sa ^_^

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    (w00t! my guess is right about you going to Harry Ainlay... no offense but i hate that school as it looks like a jail... at least OSA just looks like a house but not a jail)

hehe... now i just need to borrow a friend's Ainlay yearbook and then i can start guessing out who's 22sa ^_^
    Like you would waste your time doing such a thing?:P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • certainly i have time... i need something to do when my "life" (aka my computer) is taken away from me because my parents need it for their purpose... i need something to do that's not related to computer (which i can't think of any at the moment except guessing who 22sa is in the ainlay yearbook :laugh: )

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, when you find him describe him to us, I want to know! XP

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Well, 22sa is Chinese looking, and his 6 feet.. That should help. Look for the tall chinese guy.

I get to miss out on 1 week of school cause I'm overseas! *Points and laughs at his school* "Wait... which way is my school?"

22sa

Years
  • Gr8Person62 said:
    Well, 22sa is Chinese looking, and his 6 feet.. That should help. Look for the tall chinese guy.

I get to miss out on 1 week of school cause I'm overseas! *Points and laughs at his school* "Wait... which way is my school?"
    Welcome back, took you long enough, but at least you came on.:P

Btw! What Gr8ie might not be so accurate!:P:P:P -.-;;

22sa

Years
  • Haruka said:
    Accurate... hmmmm.. very smart then..

Welcome back 22sa!
    :/Thanx. I got home early today but I couldn't get on PC till like 10 minutes ago.:P >_>

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Who wants to see a pic of my school?
    Ah I've seen that before, it's nice!:D

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    That's too smal to tell what it is.So how was everyone's day at school?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If you click the small picture, it takes you to the fill size one. It's to save space when you attach pictures.

PokeTrainerCarol

Let's seee....now I'm posting here and I certainly don't understand a single thing all of you are talking about...Math...tri what?
    I'm in Elementary School! ^_^
    unfortunately in 5th grade...my last year in Elementary School. I'm sure going to hate all of those Middle School
    talks and guidance coming up.

If anyone finds out what 22sa looks like I also want to know!! XD in the 2002-2003 yearbook, after looking at my picture there, which was taken at the start of the year probably, I realized how much I changed during that time...I also wished I had been absent that day!!

school's okay for me but I'm finding out this is going to be like 1-2-3 grade...I'm not going to make any friends, talk ramdomly very little with anyone, and eventually get along better with the guys than the girls, and get very good grades and sometimes even above grade level. (yeah, like last year! who ever expected a 4th grader to get 6th grade math in those STUPID computers that give you a lot of work for 30 min?) ^_^
    Also called be me: a total loner *shrughs*
    and maybe I shall keep that up in Middle School...
    that's bad right?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • It must suck to be a loner, since I moved to a new place in the summer and just started high school. Its not easy to make new friends, like in kindergarden you could easily talk to anyone. But I made a few friends in all of my classes, so I have people to have lunch with and talk to. I even got a few emails for msn.

22sa

Years
  • Haruka said:
    Well, I am not a loner.. it's bad to be a loner.. a loner is actally a anti-socal person. :P
    I thought being called a loner was funny :laugh: J/K But I hardly know anyone's name.:/:P

Last edited:
    Back