• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit Chat

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • Er...I'm mean or the teachers? /can't differentiate >>;;

Did that homework count, anyway? Our summer HW usually consists of reading a book. Which I look up online. Or read at the last minute. :xxx

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Er...I'm mean or the teachers? /can't differentiate >>;;

Did that homework count, anyway? Our summer HW usually consists of reading a book. Which I look up online. Or read at the last minute. :xxx
    You can't differentiate? Stop looking at the girl with the nice body in my sig and sulking over your own ugliness, then maybe something'll sparkle in your puny brain!

And I don't recall. I don't think I ever thought about where my marks came from in Elementary.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I'm not..sulking over my ugliness. I'm sulking over school nightmares. ;; And..that comment was irrelevant! /buries

If I must differentiate, the teachers, then! =D

o__o Elementary was...eh. boring. Didn't get the point of school and marks so basically read during every class.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • School? :3

Well, that's the main reason I'm not on PC much anymore! =D
    Yay midterms, tests, and other pointless brain and self confidence killers! :3

22sa

Years
  • School? :3

Well, that's the main reason I'm not on PC much anymore! =D
    Yay midterms, tests, and other pointless brain and self confidence killers! :3
    Well, I suppose boring things do kill confidence. >_>

I'm not..sulking over my ugliness. I'm sulking over school nightmares. ;; And..that comment was irrelevant! /buries

If I must differentiate, the teachers, then! =D

o__o Elementary was...eh. boring. Didn't get the point of school and marks so basically read during every class.
    I got into fights on a weekily basis in elementary.

22sa

Years
  • What did you fight over? o.o
    How my kick is better then whatever random person.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm in no condition to fight, or even to be competitive in sports. Just, nevertheless, that's what occurred. XP

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • *kicks*

I can't imagine you in a sport...soccer, maybe. XD

Have you ever taken a school sport, anyway? o.o regardless of competitive natures...

I want to be in a school fight. At least once. For fun. =x

22sa

Years
  • *kicks*

I can't imagine you in a sport...soccer, maybe. XD

Have you ever taken a school sport, anyway? o.o regardless of competitive natures...

I want to be in a school fight. At least once. For fun. =x
    When I was in grade 2/3, I was in the soccer team. I was second best player.

When I was in grade 4, I was on the floor hockey team.

The end.

And don't, because your TKD is for avoiding fights, not experiencing them. XP

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Interesting...I was never good at soccer. =P Coach always picked me second to last. n_n;

And I know. XD But sometimes, I just wanna try for the heck of it. Though, I've already gotten beaten up, once. From Church. Which stinks more than school. >/

Can't wait until winter break..

22sa

Years
  • Interesting...I was never good at soccer. =P Coach always picked me second to last. n_n;

And I know. XD But sometimes, I just wanna try for the heck of it. Though, I've already gotten beaten up, once. From Church. Which stinks more than school. >/

Can't wait until winter break..
    Duh, your stupid nightmare-ish personality had to have pissed everybody off.

/nonsense

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Um, I don't really have any interesting or embarassing stories to tell about school. XD It's not that my school life is boring, but I can't really think of anything other than the time my friends and I poured a contained of rotten food {such as- yogurt, bananas, chocolate milk, cookies, pudding, sour cream, etc...all mixed together.} into our teacher's desk. The mixture took us about a week to make, and we hid it in my friend's desk. It smelt, but teacher never found out where the smell was coming from. Idiot. Anyway, we poured it into his desk. He was so furious, but he never punished anyone, mainly because he never found out who did it. ♥!

Oh. And I forgot about this one. In my Tech. class this semester, we had to take apart broken lawnmower engines, fix the problem, and put it back together. Anyway, I was working with my friend, and we spent weeks just taking apart the engine. We double checked everything...well, we thought we did. We had peer tutours helping us start the lawnmower, and it kept making this awful noise. It sounded like it was going to explode all the time, so every time we started it we'd all run for cover. So, just in case it did explode, we took it outside to start. Not a good idea, since we were in a parking lot with over 15 cars parked, and if the engine exploded, well, it would be bad. XD; Anyway, the peer tutour started the engine, and it was still making the awful noise. It was coming from the other side of the lawnmower, so I went to walk in front of it to get to the other side, when the whole side of the lawnmower blows up and a whole bunch of parts from inside the engine shoots out right in front of me. A few pieces hit someone's car and made a little dent and a whole bunch of scratches. >_<;
    Turns out, it was my fault that half the engine exploded, because I forgot to tighten some thing...XD My friend and I were the first people ever to have their engine explode. I was never good in that class...the teacher says he is making a Wall of Shame. I'm so proud. :3

22sa

Years
  • Um, I don't really have any interesting or embarassing stories to tell about school. XD It's not that my school life is boring, but I can't really think of anything other than the time my friends and I poured a contained of rotten food {such as- yogurt, bananas, chocolate milk, cookies, pudding, sour cream, etc...all mixed together.} into our teacher's desk. The mixture took us about a week to make, and we hid it in my friend's desk. It smelt, but teacher never found out where the smell was coming from. Idiot. Anyway, we poured it into his desk. He was so furious, but he never punished anyone, mainly because he never found out who did it. ♥!

Oh. And I forgot about this one. In my Tech. class this semester, we had to take apart broken lawnmower engines, fix the problem, and put it back together. Anyway, I was working with my friend, and we spent weeks just taking apart the engine. We double checked everything...well, we thought we did. We had peer tutours helping us start the lawnmower, and it kept making this awful noise. It sounded like it was going to explode all the time, so every time we started it we'd all run for cover. So, just in case it did explode, we took it outside to start. Not a good idea, since we were in a parking lot with over 15 cars parked, and if the engine exploded, well, it would be bad. XD; Anyway, the peer tutour started the engine, and it was still making the awful noise. It was coming from the other side of the lawnmower, so I went to walk in front of it to get to the other side, when the whole side of the lawnmower blows up and a whole bunch of parts from inside the engine shoots out right in front of me. A few pieces hit someone's car and made a little dent and a whole bunch of scratches. >_<;
    Turns out, it was my fault that half the engine exploded, because I forgot to tighten some thing...XD My friend and I were the first people ever to have their engine explode. I was never good in that class...the teacher says he is making a Wall of Shame. I'm so proud. :3
    You were a bunch of cold female gangstars against your teacher... =o

22sa

Years
  • He deserved it. He was a baaaaaaad teacher. And he called us "little kittens" all the time. xD
    >O Little kittens? How offensive! Yes, then he deserved to see just what those class kittens could do to him!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    >O Little kittens? How offensive! Yes, then he deserved to see just what those class kittens could do to him!

It wasn't offensive, it was creepy. xD Especially the way he said it...he would only say it to the girls, too.
    Even when he was mad and yelling, he'd still call us little kittens. And we were in 8th grade, for goodness sakes. XD If it was kindergarten, then maybe it would be alright. But...no. >_>

22sa

Years
  • It wasn't offensive, it was creepy. xD Especially the way he said it...he would only say it to the girls, too.
    Even when he was mad and yelling, he'd still call us little kittens. And we were in 8th grade, for goodness sakes. XD If it was kindergarten, then maybe it would be alright. But...no. >_>
    I see...

That reminds me. One of my former landlords, whom was also my social studies teacher in junior high, got fired because he alwas told girls to 'bend over' and he takes that oppurtunity to look down their shirts. Now I never thought about or remembered his actions when I was in junior high, but I heard of them from other people's junior high memories in high school after the teacher got fired. Gee, to think my previous landlord would get himself into such trouble... o_o; He had a really popular son too.

Years
  • Man. School. I wish I still went to school.

When I was on the bus... about six years old. This guy said, hair gel is banned in school? I'm like, WHAT? And like, started crying or something like that.

@22sa: What a lucky landlord. And what a stupid guy.

Back