• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Uniform Thread

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    An important aspect of 90% of today's anime, school uniform.

So, what are your favourite anime/manga/vn school uniforms?

Here's a couple of charts to give you a reminder of a few of the more famous ones.
    Spoiler:

My personal favourites are those of Vampire Knight
    Spoiler:

And of course all three of Strawberry Panics.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    My favorites would have to be Amagami SS, To heart, and Bakemonogatari.

The Angel Beats! one isn't that bad either.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've always been partial to the Haruhi, Persona 4, Code Geass, and Bakemonogatari uniforms, though I must admit, the Amagami SS uniform is pretty damn stylish.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Haha, wow. Whoever made those pictures is amazing. xDD;;
    I really liked the Haruhi, Persona 4 and Katekyo Hitman Reborn uniforms.
    The Toradora ones are also pretty nice.

Sean

Years
    My favourite would have to be Haruhi one, I dunno, I've always liked it.

Another is Angel Beats!

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    how could you not list the azumanga daioh uniform? my favorite are the azumanga daioh uniforms. here's pic
    School Uniform Thread
    School Uniform Thread

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    My favourite would have to be the Vampire Knight uniform. Because, since I've had the cosplay, it's got to me how beautifully made it is with the patterns and the buttons, etc.
    Though, I also really like the Angel Beats! one (both the NPCs and the SSS uniform) and then the ToraDora! and Haruhi Suzumiya uniform :D

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Shugo Chara uniforms have got to be the CUTEST! <3

Don't get me wrong though, Haruhi and Lucky Star are pretty cute uniforms too~
    The Strawberry Panic ones are adorable too~ especially the black ones. n.n

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Amagami, Bakemonogatari, and Bleach are my favorites among these, and I'm partial to School Rumble's even though I've never seen the series. I would have added P4's uniforms to the list until I realized that it wasn't the uniforms themselves but the custom enhancements that students made to them (Chie's green shirt, Yukiko's red jacket, etc.) that made them appealing in the first place.

I'm also partial to any series that has seifuku consisting of a white blouse, red ribbon, and green skirt mostly out of nostalgia. When I first started watching anime, Higurashi Kagome from Inuyasha was the first seifuku-wearing character I ever saw and her outfit stuck with me as the standard.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's a toss between Haruhi Suzumiya and School Days uniforms for me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The elementary school uniforms in Cardcaptor Sakura are still the only uniforms I can draw from memory after 10+ years. Well, that and Sailor Moon but that's so standard it's kind of boring. xD;

I do really like the Toradora! ones from that image in OP, though. Pretty classy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I for some reason admire the relative simplicity of the uniforms in Katawa Shōjo.

mameshiba

Creepy Purple Zordon
    Years
    I like Cadcaptor Sakura because of the better sailor uniforms :P.
    I also like negima's middle school's uniforms too,

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I like the Angel Beats school uniforms and the Vampire Knight uniforms best. I'm also very fond of the Ashiteruze Baby uniforms. And the Negima ones are cute, too.

I wish there was an anime school with gold and silver colored uniforms!

matu

Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075
    Years
    Bleach ofc, Durarara!!, Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Those are probably the only ones i've managed to remember.

Back