• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
small view *crop
vellawin vvvvvvvvillage map that i've been working on for so long
89bb38cc0847457f84e776dc2638fb30.png

Even though it's a small pic I can say that it looks pretty good overall I think you should've use the script to take a pic of the whole town. So from the pic I can say you made a great map considering that you didn't leave a lot of space without something and neither did you make the places look kind of cramped. (I would like the auto tile for the path wish it is not bad asking for it here instead of sending you a PM) I would've said more but the pic is small and this is not the Map showcase thread.

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
I made some tiles.

sc1uTG9.gif

I'm loving that new look for Sprout Tower ~

portouse_town_by_pen_dork-da7dgfi.png

Made the Player's Hometown.

Unsure where the tiles originated from, found them on the very very old Essentials Files. (like pre-2010 files).

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Wait you are trying to make a script for choosing your starter like in 4th and 5th gen?

That's right, yeah. More like the one in 5th Gen, but maybe a separate one for 3rd/4th style in the future.

It's based from Shiney570's version, except you can save the choice to a variable and re-use the script without overwriting your first choice.
As well as change the Pokémon's levels each time.

The background moves, too. Nothing special but it looks nice ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back