• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
v1s3BdG.png

I really like those tiles. That looks great. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
O0VXDuQ.png

Using Desbrina's tutorial, I managed to implement the Lavender Town Ghosts. However, I also tweaked it a bit to adjust a few more things.

SmokedPaprika

Basically Garbage
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 2, 2019
Awesome, custom is always a plus in fangames, but I don't see that much of it in fangames that are just starting out.

And thank you! We used some VSTs that I believe are used in some official music, to make it sound more realistic.

Hey, this is pretty baller! One suggestion: in the middle, I'd suggest lowering the sound of the horns a bit and letting the harmony flourish. As it is now, it's difficult to hear what's all going on in the background.

I just started composing a month ago, and I'm terrible - I'm trying to improve for a project I'll be working on in the upcoming years, though, and if you guys wouldn't mind lending me some tips, I've got some of my practices right here. (Practice 2 is empty near the end because I haven't figured out what to do with it yet.)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Spoiler:

Making the teams section of my app was really quite fun! I have nearly got the entire teams section to work

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
HWuG1pn.png

Getting the basic idea of my Dream World concept done.
Unfortunately, the screenshot's been edited just to show what I intend for it to look like at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back