• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Season 3: Signup Tournament (winner: Dragon, runner-up: Nah)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Aurora has good taste in mascot Pokemon

I should make a team with Toxapex on it, it'll benefit from MegaMeta being banned

or it would if the meta wasn't still infested with Steels/Grounds/Tapus anyway lol

But questions:
a) What is the "auxiliary" position in the clans?
b) Were the clan members picked via a live draft on the server like last time and I missed it, or was this done in a different manner?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
But questions:
a) What is the "auxiliary" position in the clans?
Due to the necessity of maintaining an odd number of members per clan, players 13-16 will not have normal clan member positions. They'll be drafted into clans like others, but the clan heads will have to replace someone with their extra member for 2 weeks (same member can't be replaced twice).
e.g. You, Aurora, and gimmepie will play normally for 3 weeks, but on 2 weeks punky will step in replace to one of you (Aurora's choosing, can't be replaced twice). I did this so more people could participate.

Also, I'm calling them auxiliary members now, since it seems appropriate and sounds better than "extra members." I'm open to other name suggestions, though.

b) Were the clan members picked via a live draft on the server like last time and I missed it, or was this done in a different manner?
We did a snake draft on a Discord server. Picked players 1-12 first then players 13-16. I would've made it public, but we were having scheduling difficulties and decided to do it today without much time in advance.

Reactions: Nah

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
The plural of Toxapex is obviously just Toxapex, not Toxapexes.

Lol wait the Altaria is me, Sam, Chase, AND Dragon? I like these teams very much.

GLHF everyone!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Just an update, Week 1 will commence once I get a response from Christos on a matter regarding auxiliary members.

Back