• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Season 3: Signup Tournament (winner: Dragon, runner-up: Nah)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
RIP the fallen four. Time to eliminate four more, hehe.

Christos vs Dragon
Aaron vs Choice Specs
5qwerty gets a bye

Noa vs Aurora
wolf vs Sam1994
Nah vs ShanWow
Decidueye vs O'aka XXIII

Deadline is Saturday, April 22nd at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

O'aka was given the activity win since esperance didn't show up at the scheduled time.

...However, I will no longer give activity wins to players who take longer than 2 days to contact or respond to their opponent.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Nice, we got this round done early. Thanks everyone!

Aaron vs 5qwerty
Dragon gets a bye

Christos vs wolf
Choice Specs vs Aurora
Nah vs Decidueye

Deadline is Friday, April 28th at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

Keep in mind that we still have four rounds after this one. Try to get your battles done ASAP, so the tournament doesn't get too dragged out. I'm hoping these later rounds won't take as long, because at that point there will be three or less match-ups each round.

Again, I'm not opposed to cutting this tournament short if that's the popular opinion. I figure we might as well finish it, though.

Sirfetch’d

aurora and I are going to battle sometime tomorrow/wednesday. we've been talking on Discord.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Pokémon Showdown username(s): Decidueye, ddrox13
Clan member or substitute: Clan Member
Time zone: Eastern US, so GMT-4 (5 hours behind UK) for the next few months.
Are you interested in being a clan head?: You know what, if you don't have any better ideas sure.
Pokémon Showdown username(s): Zekrom52
Clan member or substitute: clan member
Time zone: GMT -4/US EDT
Are you interested in being a clan head?: nah
I'll give you both one more day to complete your match, since the deadline is usually Saturday.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Blech, Our schedules just don't seem to work. Same time zone, but I've never seen Nah on. The next 2 hours likely are my only uptime for the next 24, so if I don't see Nah by 7ish our time I think we're not going to make it. VMing now regardless.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Thanks for getting that done! Moving on...

Aaron vs Dragon

5qwerty vs Christos
Choice Specs vs Nah

Deadline is Friday, May 5th at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

After this, Aaron will fight a winner who has already been given a bye in a previous round while the other user will be granted a bye. Then the winner of that match will face the one who was given a bye, leading to the finals vs Shawn.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Here we are!

Dragon gets a bye

Aaron vs Christos
Nah gets a bye

Deadline is Monday, May 8th at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

Semifinals is next.
blush.png

Back