• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Season you were born in.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • What season were you born in? Do you like that season? If no, what season would you rather be born in and why?

For me, I was born in fall/summer. Since really it still feels like summer in Arizona so...yeah. I'd rather have been born in Winter. The reason is because winter is better suiting for me where fall/summer makes me sneeze alot and sometimes I even get sick, mostly from allergies. I've always loved the winter time because its fun and because I love the cold weather, it always seems to get me wound up when I get to be in the cold weather.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    spring for me. I love being born in May. My birthstone is emerald and I love the color green and 5 is one of my favorite numbers so I couldn't have asked for a better month and season to be born in.

Years
  • im summer, i love summer too! Im quite lively like it is in summer so i thought the season i was born in had something to do with my personality xD

The July birthstone poem reflects some of the properties with which the Ruby is associated - devotion, integrity, courage and happiness. The Traditional Metaphysical Properties for the July Birthstone Ruby are vitality, confidence and strength.

got this off some site, my birthstone's ruby and the description for people in July fits me perfectly! freaky.. :P

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • The dead of winter. =)

I like my birth season. It's cold outside, but that means people work to keep everything else warmer. There's a lot to do -- it comes in the freshest month of the year and people are excited for the new year. I've always loved the season because it has something for everyone! I know some people get depressed in the winter, but I think it's a lot of fun. My birth month (January) is one of extremes, too; it's either the one of the coldest or hottest months on average, depending on the hemisphere.

Years
  • I was born in Fall. But I noticed just a few weeks ago that if I had been born in Australia it would have been Spring. xD

I kinda like Fall. It's not too cold and not too warm, perfectly in my opinion =) The leaves turn orange, red etc. and the air already "smells" a bit winterly. I also love the fact that Halloween is comin soon and pumpkins are spread everywhere xD
    The other way around it would have been cool to be born in Spring since summer is not too far away. I don't like the extreme seasons as summer and winter though.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I was born at the very end of spring in early June. The 7th to be exact...I guess it's a nice time for a birthday. It's usually very nice weather around that time. So yeah, can't really complain ^.^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Sopring in may. I love it as my horoscope is a bull or the stubborn one(i punched this guy for saying i was wrong when clearly right). And i got me one of the most precious gems so yar i loveit.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Winter, and it's my favourie season! I prefer it cold than warm

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I was born in spring (at the end of April.) I don't think it really fits me that well - I'm more of an autumn/winter person - but I think it's a pretty nice time to celebrate a birthday.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Spring, April — during Hanami.
    Now that's a nice time to have been born, I must say, but it's hardly fitting of me. I'd've been better born in winter, January like.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I was born in the fall/winter,November 14th,one of my favorite times so yes.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I was born during the Winter time in March. It's always cold during my birthday since I live North but I like it because it's a day before a holiday and a lot of people I know are born during the Winter-Spring transition.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm a 'Spring'. Born in March and love it. :]

It's a little cold from winter, but can also be warm since it's spring.

Back