• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Season you were born in.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    April soooo Autumn.

And the lack of Aussies in this thread is funny somewhat.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Was born in July, and therefore during the summer.
    I absolutely hate the summer with a passion.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    The twenty-second of June was my life's beginning, making me a spring borderlined summer child. It used to be the first full day of summer, but this year it wasn't.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I'm a Fall baby and I love the Fall it's just right with temp.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I was born in very late September, so that would be considered Autumn. Which is great, because that's my favorite season, I just wish I could have been born in October. ;-;

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I was born in early January so winter. I'd prefer to be born in the fall or spring though since those are my favorite seasons.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Being born in April means I was born in Spring, right? I'm indifferent about it. I don't care much for the seasons so I don't have a preferred one.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Well I live in Australia and was born in November so I was born in spring XD, but, I don't know what season it is over where you guys live. XD I think it is fall, I don't know? XD

Last edited:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    I was born on September 13, still technically summer but I like to call it fall because the weather is just right and the foliage is just starting. (:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I was born in early September, which I think is still Summer. But school starts before my birthday, and I say the end of summer vacation is the end of summer. So, for me, I'm an Autumn baby.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I was born in end of summer/beginning fall. But I think I was a fall baby. XD

Back