• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Season's Greetings From your Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Merry Christmas PokeCommunity~!!!! :D
    Season's Greetings From your Community!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Merry Christams Pokecommunity, I hope all your wishes come true and you enjoy your holidays/break and stay safe. Thanks for another great year here within this amazing community. <3

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Merry Christmas to you all, fellow PokéCommunity members! May you have a happy holiday, and lots of fun while at it!

Years
  • Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone of PC! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Happy Holidays, eh? And a Merry Christmas to all, huh? I think it's a really fun thing to have... this festive season is probably the best! Not much on my side, though, but I bet everyone's having fun, on and off PC. ^.^

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Merry Christmas PC, and everyone~ May this Christmas bring you warmth and happiness. Have fun everyone.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • Oh god, I just remembered that I was gonna make some Christmas cookies today. They might just have to be fashionably late, and be New Years cookies.

Steve, good luck making like 2,000 Christmas cookies for everyone who's active. XD /shot

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    Happy Holiday and an awesome new year to all
    Hope you get everything you wanted this year ^_^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you all lots of love, joy and happiness this Christmas! Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Years
  • Merry Christmas! I hope you got all you really wanted, and that you are very happy and thankful! (I know I did. I got White Version!!) :)

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all PC members. Hope you all got excellent presents. Stay safe these holidays.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back