• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Servine. (Hello.)

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
Years
  • Servine Servine, Ser Servine Vine Ser Ser Servine. (Greetings humans, I am known as Sir Servine.)

Vine Vine Servine Ser Ser Servine, Servine Vine Ser Ser. ^_^ (I joined this forum because I was bored, and I donated to this forum because I have cash to spare. ^_^)

Ser, Servine Vine Vine, Servine Vine Ser Ser Servine Vine Ser, Ser Vine Vine. Servine Servine Ser Ser Vine Servine, Vine Vine Ser Servine. >_> (Now, just between you and me, I'm a super moderator on a Mario Kart forum, and it's really hectic. Don't tell them I joined this place, or they'll think I plan on deserting them. >_>)

Vine, Ser Servine Vine Vine Servine, Servine Vine Vine Ser Servine. (Also, I don't really play the Pokemon games anymore, I'm more of an anime fan.)

Vine, Servine Servine Ser Ser. (Welp, I dragged this on long enough.) *starts posting*

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Serperior serperior serp serp serperior erior serperior! (Welcome to the forum!)

Serperior, serp serp serperior? (Wait, why am I talking like this?)

It seems like you're a fan of the anime and that means this section will be perfect for all of your anime discussing needs.

I hope you find a happy place in this (not so) little forum. I look forward to hearing your opinions on different aspects of the anime and I hope to see you around!

Years
  • Osha osha wott! (Welcome to PC!)

But yeah, nice to see another Servine fan here. I know a certain staff member here who loves that smug snake, so I bet he'd love to meet you once he catches this thread. And it's okay if you don't like Pokemon that much, we have members who are like that. And like Slayr said, if you love anime and manga the General Entertainment section is perfect for you. In fact, there's loads of entertainment-based topics there.

And nice to hear you donated as well! It's always nice for members here to donate a bit of money and help PC's servers, as well as getting some awesome features (like blogs and extra profile customization) alongside that beautiful green username like what you're seeing on me there (albeit I didn't actually donate but got mine as a gift) and I'm sure you can make some new friends here. There's also those staff members who can help you if you have a question, though given your staff experience on another forum I'm sure you may know how everything works, but reading the rules is still important.

Have an awesome time here Servine and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • TOOOORRRTTEEEER

*gets smacked in the face*

Ah, another fellow grass-type lover! I see we are quite in the same interest group! I therefore welcome you, Sir Ser-Sir-vine to the PokeCommunity! I am Foxrally, a worldwide embassador of Torterras, but you may call me Fox or Ryan.

I hope you have a truly great time here!

Calem

Water Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Welcome to the Forum Sir Servine, Nice to meet you :) and i hope you will enjoy posting stuff here in the PokeCommunity forum. I'll see you around the community :)

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Servine!

Oh my gosh, another Servine! ^^ It's good to see people out there who appreciate Servine and love it so much :D If you can't already tell though I'm pretty much a Servine too, except I'm a shiny Servine by heart ;)

Anyways, feel free to look around here at PC and see what we have to offer here! If you have any questions, feel free to contact a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we'd be glad to help out anytime! :)

Hope to see ya around, Sir Servine! Feel free to send me a friend request or just leave me a VM if you wanna chat! ^_^

Years
  • I'll just ease in here and welcome you as well. I hope to see you around.

I don't think snoring in your face would be kind, so I'll leave it at that. :]

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • TREEE tree tre treeeecko!! Which means Welcome to PC Sir Servine!

But anyway, interesting intro you got there. Servine isn't my favorite Pokemon but I do love the Snivy evolution line. I would one in my White playthrough and now as a Serperior , it grew to a great team member. And it reminds me of my favorite Pokemon Treecko, cause they're both bipedal and lizard/snake like. I've always really liked the Grass starters ever since Treecko was revealed all the way back in Generation III. If you like Grass types a lot , you might be interested in the Grass Type Club we have. You can find lots of people there who love Grass types too and clubs are a fun way of getting to know people with similar interests too. Look around to see what other clubs we have cause you can meet a good amount of people that way. :) I know you may not play Pokemon much anymore, but doesn't mean you can't talk about it right? I know you said you're an anime fan so I'm wondering do you like the Pokemon anime? If you are there's always Pokemon Anime to discuss everything about the show. Honestly without the anime I wouldn't have been a Pokemon fan so I'm very grateful for the show.

It seems like people here have directed you to some good places such as General Entertainment. We have a very helpful and nice community like that so you should fit in here. I'm sure that as a super mod of another forum you know already that you know what you're doing so I'll let you do your thing now. I just want to say that I hope you have a wonderful time here. Hopefully you can manage modding the Mario Kart forum and coming here, but we get if you need to focus more on your staff duties there. But anyway, see you around and if you ever want to just talk to someone feel free to VM me!

Back