• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Female Gym Leader

Who is the sexiest female gym leader?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Flannery, Winona, Sabrina and Clair. If I had to choose one, I guess I'd go with Flannery.

Anyone who chooses Iris is a pedophile.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Skyla, Elesa, Candice, Erika and Winona for me hands down. All of them wear hot clothes, and I had difficulty when I fought them for the first time. But since I can only vote one, I choose Skyla.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Elesa hands down! Supermodel, Nice figure, and she wields electric type! :D She has sparks around her! Definitely chemistry! :D :D :D

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • Gardenia is a bit to tempting...

and Skyla? There's this one member posting on the trivia that happens to love skyla (I'm talking about you, shadow)

Rapidame

Lass
    Years
  • Whitney beat me too many time for me to count, but I'd always come back for more, so I'll say Whitney! Sabrina comes at a close second in butt whoopings and sexy!

I'm either a masochist, or I just find being a good pokemon trainer to be sexy.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    That will always be Sabrina for me. I like a lot more but I'm not gonna bother on picking them out, Sabrina is just yeah I love her.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Crap! I forgot Janine! How can I edit the poll? :laugh:

ROFL...I find it very amusing that you managed to include Tate of all people yet forgot Janine! :cer_laugh:

Anyway, had this poll been taken before Generation 5, Flannery would have received it without question. But, alas, Skyla's skintight aerial outfit wins me over (for details discussed earlier, but I'll probably elaborate later). Elesa is quite beautiful in her own right, but why isn't Skyla a model in Unova as well? @_@ :cer_confused: I mean, just look at her.

Years
  • Honestly never really thought about it, but I chose Flannery. I haven't followed much of Gen V yet, but Elesa and Skyla seem to be very popular too, and I can see why.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
  • I'm going to have to say the sexiest female gym leader is...Cilan, as a female of course. XD
    Just kidding. On a mode serious note, I'll have to say it's neck and neck between Elesa's new appearance and Lenora.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    I like Claire, Elesa (Old Design, new one looks silly), Sabrina, Lenora or Flannery.

Flannery is my fav...

Why do people like Skyla so much? She looks stupid.

Saucy Fish Boi

Music is my girlfriend
    Years
  • I voted Gardenia because her hair is the most beautiful colour and I think her outfit is pretty. :) But, going by personality and appearance combined, I would prefer Erika. She's sweet and nice and takes defeat well! I also really like her name. I also like Maylene a lot.

Back