• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Female Gym Leader

Who is the sexiest female gym leader?

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Elesa just kind of exudes sexy by the way you can tell she handles herself. :x She also wears clothing that I associate closer with "sexy" than any of the other gym leaders. A lot of them are cute or pretty (or even hot, looking at you Flannery and not even as a pun!) but not what I'd classify as sexy.

So yeah, although she isn't even my type at all, Elesa is the only answer to this I really understand. (Although, come to think of it, HGSS!Sabrina handled herself this way too. I just couldn't take her hair seriously.)

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Erika. She's sweet, tough and attractive. xD Whitney comes close, I remember having the biggest crush on her when I was nine haha.

Years
    It's between Flannery and Misty. Flannery has that look going on for her. By that I mean she's kinda sporty looking in terms of she will play a sport with you and can hang and doesn't lose hotness. Misty is the cute little girl that we grew up watching and in a way grew up with her. It's almost as if you didn't quite like her at first but then later realized how hot she is.

Years
    When I read the word 'sexiest', Elesa came into mind, so I voted for her. Besides, she is indeed the sexiest -- just look at how she poses.

Yeah, I love Elesa's poses. She totally nails it, she is even the first female Electric Gym Leader.

I love her new design, those sunglasses are cool.

Seiren

Playing the Spirit's Tune~
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2013
    I had an awful crush on Misty for the longest time when I was a kid; I was starting to get out of that charming innocent phase where boys and girls totally ignore one another unless it's to throw an insult, and given how popular Pokemon was at the time...well, it's not entirely surprising.

I think Jasmine is my favourite female Gym Leader though; there is an elegance about her that I like; she's unique. There is no denying that many of the others have much more flamboyant and/or provocative outfits, but Jasmine is appealing for her simplicity, at least to me.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
    Sexiest Female Gym Leader

Years
    I voted for Elesa, with Skyla as a close second.

I really just like everything about Elesa. I like her even more with dark hair. :) She was my favorite leader in Gen. 5 as well. Just everything about her equals sexy in my eyes. :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Disturbed by someone saying Tate tbh

But yeah picked Elesa. She's so confident in her attractiveness and that just adds to it. People being oblivious to their beauty like Misty and Flannery is cute but not sexy.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've never really found game/cartoon characters 'sexy' in a way that other people seem to. The fact that they're not actually real and are obviously animated is the main reason... but I'm aware I'm in the minority on this one.

If I had to choose, it'd probably be Jasmine. She's the one that seems most like a real person, and that her shyness underlies a hidden confidence is very appealing to me. And I guess she looks nice - a girl next door type, as opposed to an ostentatious firebrand like Flannery/Elesa/Skyla.

Tamaska

[Oblivious]
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Maylene. Definitely. Her Eyes and her hair, and the fact shes a fighting type trainer helps.

Back