• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexual orientation?

Sexual orientation?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Bisexual/Pansexual

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Asexual

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Other/Unsure/Questioning

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    I have never even kissed a girl on my entired life so Im pretty sure Im gay. Im also sure that, even if I try to have sex with a women, I wont be able to get an erection lol :P

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't really think of it if I'm honest. I don't really find myself attracted to people in a sexual sort of way, more interested in the caring side of things. In that sense I'm technically asexual, but I dunno if I class myself as that.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm Asexual because I don't have any mind to have intercourse with either gender. And I just don't feel attracted to either gender.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • I'm heterosexual but usually end up liking bi or gay men....... -__-;;; And though I like men I MUST like their personality. I won't feel attracted to them at all unless I know them on a friendly basis and feel comfortable talking to them. So I can't just see a "good looking" guy and be attracted.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Welp after a while of figuring it out. I'm pretty sure that I'm homosexual in a completely normal way xP Girls are nice people, but I just don't like their parts :/ I used to think after accepting my homosexuality that I might be bisexual or demisexual or basically anything that would allow me to comfortably keep dating my girlfriend at the time ^-^' Nope. I really hope she doesn't think that she turned me @-@

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
    Years
  • 100% Homosexual for me. I used to identify myself as Bisexual but that was just me being in denial, sorta. I have no attraction towards girls.

same here, couldn't have described it in any better way....
    but I'm usually attracted to those who are already close to me so i don't just see a nice looking guy and say "hey wanna hang out" its more about the personality
    looks still count even if a little
    but because most of my crushes are of close friends i usually have hard time :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    I am 100% heterosexual, and proud.
    Ironically, I got made fun of by a select few girls for being straight. They would always ask me if I was homophobic, and accuse me of not thinking of both genders equally. Silly teenage girls. They, of course, identified with bisexuality because at the time it was a fad at my school.
    We can't help who we are attracted to, we can't help who we love. We do, however, choose who to have sex with! I find girls as physically attractive as males, but the thought of having a sexual relationship with one doesn't sound appealing. Therefor, I consider myself straight.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I am heterosexual. I have an odd aversion to the same sex, tbh. I'm not homophobic, but I just dislike people that are the same sex, but that's a trust thing and a personal preference that came about when I was young. But yeah, even if that weren't in my way, I'm sure things would still be the same, haha. Hmm...this post is probably vague since most people here just think of me as some genderless blob, lmao.

Sexual orientation?

Back