• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexual orientation?

Sexual orientation?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Bisexual/Pansexual

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Asexual

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Other/Unsure/Questioning

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters

Abi~

-insert title here?-
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I'm not sure if it'll be allowed, but here goes nothing...

What's your sexual orientation? Please keep any blatant hate off of here.

I'm personally bisexual. I used to identify as pansexual but I disliked explaining what it meant to others.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I think I'm pansexual and demisexual. I'm not quite sure, but it seems to be the most fitting. I mean, once I feel I know someone then I can sort of develop an intense affection for them which may turn into sexual attraction. But I really do have to have an emotional connection there first. And the person can be any sex/gender/whatever.

Last edited:

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    Bisexual.
    I like both sexes equal. And love gender less.
    I have good friend who is Pansexual never understood the meaning in till she explained it to me.

Tamaska

[Oblivious]
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    I am Heterosexual, 100% Sure.

Last edited:
    Years
    I am Heterosexual 100%.

I have never really considered the idea of being bisexual or gay really. Some people might find that hard to believe, but I just know and knew I was attracted to females, end off.​

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Ah, another sexual orientation thread XD

I'm a gay man, aye. I love the men and their man parts, and have done since I was twelve years old.

There isn't really much more to say about that, haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ah, another sexual orientation thread XD

I'm a gay man, aye. I love the men and their man parts, and have done since I was twelve years old.

There isn't really much more to say about that, haha.

Pretty much this lol. I've been out with girls before and it's just not for me. Although I do think I'm not 100% homosexual since I have had small emotional attachments to girls in the past (nothing physical though), but I don't think that's enough to call it bi. :p

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    I am Heterosexual. Totally heterosexual. I never had feelings for a girl, and never felt attracted toward them at all. Actually, I never even thought of a relation that could be more than friendly with a girl, and my heart never beat seeing a beautiful girl, as it could do when I see a nice guy.
    I just prefer boys, it has always been that way. I love men.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I've been asking myself that question since later in my high school years. I still haven't found an answer.

I do, however, see that it's possible that I'm a genderqueer person, as I sometimes think of myself as neither a guy or a girl. The other possibility would be me having gender identity disorder, as at times, I wished that I wasn't a guy.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I consider myself to be demisexual, and I identify most in the gray-A area, and in the grand scale of things, I would say that I'm smack dab in the middle, as most demisexuals I know tend to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I have a fluid sexuality in both senses of the word... I realized that I wasn't straight for the first time when I was 19, and since then, my sexuality changes every 1-3 months. You could argue that I'm just bisexual, because I do go back and forth between both male and female, with periods of liking both in between... but I feel like that is just simplifying it too much.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I don't think there's a good way to describe what I am other than maybe, 'confused'. It's the best kind I tell you.

That thought is really hard to elaborate on, actually.

"What's your sexuality?"

"Uh..."

This is implying that someone would just come up to me and ask me that, which as far as I know is not very likely, but if they did that is exactly how I would respond. That or I would say, "Probably something."

Either one really.

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I am Heterosexual 100%.

I have never really considered the idea of being bisexual or gay really. Some people might find that hard to believe, but I just know and knew I was attracted to females, end off.​
    I like boobs

Hit the nail right on the head with this for me, mate. I'm heterosexual - always have been, always will be.

Years
    I'm pretty much homosexual. For as long as I can remember I've always been into guys.
    I'm curious about women, but I think curiosity is as far as it'll go.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm straight. I can't imagine myself in a relationship with another girl, haha.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm heterosexual/straight (if both of those are the same context). I don't see myself getting together with another guy.

Back